Chapter 1

8 years ago,

Cheong Hwan lived as an only child, his father worked as an lawyer while his mother was a housewife that took care of the house and also her child. Hwan had a good relationship with both parents but he felt a deeper connection with his mother due he spent a lot of time with his mother. Hwan had everything he needed in his life, he was a cheerful boy, always having that shinning smile on his face and a social boy. Helping people was a hobby of his, he didn't hesitate to help those in need.

It was a lovely saturday, the sun was shining so bright outside and happiness was running through Cheong Hwan's veins. His parents decided to go to a calm lake that was abandoned for a while, due of his dad's work, they haven't been able to spend a great time together as a family. Cho-hee, Hwan's mother told him to go pack his essentials for the small trip in a bag.

1 hour passed
Everything was already packed and all the preparation was able to fill the whole car trunk.

Hwan: '' I'm so happy to spend some time with mommy and daddy '' he said so as he sat on the car seat meanwhile his father sat on the driver seat and his mother on the passenger seat, everyone buckled themselves up.
Cho-hee: '' you're going to be able to tell your classmates about this lovely trip on monday '' she replied to him.

His father was pretty much quiet but deep inside he felt happy, he turned the radio on, letting some songs fulfill the happy vibe in the car. Replay by Iyaz came on the radio, one of  hwan's favorite songs, without hesitation he began to sing the lyrics. Meanwhile he was singing, he kept thinking about the lake, his parents and about the person that fulfilled his happiness even more. He missed that one person but, he didn't make a big deal out of it since they would see each other on monday once again.

The lake was a few miles away from where hwan's house is, they almost were about to reach the lake after 2 hours being stuck in the car.  At that moment, they were driving in a narrow street on huge hill fulfilled with beautiful trees while a car behind them  was accelerating too fast ( around 180km/h ) they didn't see cheong family's car and bursted with such a strength against cheong's trunk which made Seok Cheong ( Hwan's Father ) lose control of the wheel and the véhicule. Due of the lost control of the wheel, the car fell from the hill and crushed in the trees.

Meanwhile, Hwan was in shock when he felt the big hit behind him, and he noticed his father was in panic. Hwan's hands began to sweat and his heartbeat kept on accelerating each second that passed by. Tears began to float down his mother and hwan's eyes due the fear. In a blink of an eye all that was left to see was the car floating down the hill hitting the trees. It didn't take much time until the ones who caused the accident, called the cops. The cops came along with the ambulance after a few minutes, hwan's mother and father were severely hurt, but kept calling for hwan's name as they noticed he was unconscious.

Hwan's mind:
'' Mommy..? Daddy..? I'm scared, I can't open my eyes but I hear you calling my name, help me I'm scared. It's so dark and so cold, please help me..''