***

"I'm Yelena"

Mila's eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "Why are you helping me?"

The blondes suit was practically identical to the one Mila sported. The only difference was the red hourglass on the waist band. Mila didn't know what it symbolized.

"Because I know what you're going through, I ran away too" she tried to step closer to her. Mila backed away quickly, throwing her hands up in front of her defensively. "Woah, it's okay I'm not here to hurt you".

Too many thoughts were running through her head. She quickly blinked back the tears that were forming. Show no emotion. Mila began pacing back and forth, playing and chewing at her fingernails. She stopped in front of Yelena. "I didn't run away. I was taken" she put her hands on her hips, trying to show her power. It didn't help that she was about 4'10 and had to look up to Yelena. 

"Then what were you running from?" she questioned.

"The people who took me, I took them out but I don't know how many there are" her breath was becoming sharper, her head spinning. Suddenly there were four Yelena's in front of her. Yelena turned her head in the direction of the building Mila fled from. 

"Okay well I can still help you- Mila" she turned in time to catch Mila's unconscious body. "Shit".

Mila awoke meeting the sounds of birds chirping and water running. It was quiet, calm, peaceful even. Normally waking up in an unfamiliar setting would frighten her but something was different. She knew she wasn't in any danger here. 

The chilly hardwood floor cooled down her body the moment her toes touched down. A weight felt as though it had been lifted off her small shoulders. It was quiet in the house, not a single sound could be heard. Mila had no idea where she was going, just following wherever her feet led her. 

It wasn't until she felt an unfamiliar texture on her bare feet, that she stopped. Looking down Mila was in awe, there were little green specks poking out between her toes, tickling her feet. She bent down onto her hands and knees and threaded her hands through the strange green carpet. 

The air was clean and fresh, her nostrils burned slightly, like the sensation you get when you smell peppermints. Laying flat on her back, looking up at the bright blue sky Mila felt something she had never felt before. Harmony. She was in harmony with the world, with the sounds she heard, her breathing, her head, her whole body. For once in her life she was in control, and all she wanted to do was lay on the ground under a tall tree and look up into the sky. The warmth of the sun fueling her heart.

"It's nice isn't it?" a silky voice called out from the house. Mila opened her eyes and looked towards the door. She nodded slowly and smiled.

Yelena walked towards Mila, she sat next to her, resting her back against one of the trees. "I hope you weren't startled when you woke, I changed your clothes for you, those suits aren't the most comfortable to sleep in" she let out a breathy giggle. "You passed out back in the city, so I brought you here, it's a safe house."

Mila looked at Yelena and smiled. "Thank you" she no longer felt scared around Yelena, she found her presence, calming in a way.