A chapter.😀👌

Start from the beginning

"Well cold soba is my second favourite!!!" "Yes Yes I know" you look at the class that half of has already left and you ask "does anyone else want cold soba?" Everyone says stuff like 'meh/no thank you/no thanks' but one actually says "I would like some please..?" You got excited knowing that you didn't have to eat alone and turned to see who said yes.
And you weren't really surprised when you saw one of your childhood best friend stepping towards you. "YAY!" You say jumping at him giving him a hug. "Heh.." was all he really said and then Rushifā speaks and says "young master your food for you and your friend is on the table.. I'll be going to do some important business if you need anything just call my name.." you smile as Todoroki was just surprised on how fast he made it. "Yay! Thank you Rushifā!" You give Rushifā a hug as Rushifā just sits there you then let go and he walks back to your room. "Come on bebs!" You say sitting down at the table.

"Oh ya right.." he walks over and sits down and starts to eat his food and says
"this is amazing! It's better than anything I have ever had..!" You smile at his reaction "your so adorable!!" You say in awe "hmm?" You just start eating your food. "Nothing..." you both finish your food around the same time and you say. "Hey bebs you wanna watch a movie with me..?" He looks at you "uhh... sure!" "Yay!" You both go upstairs and see Rushifā was cleaning. "Hey Rushifā!!" "Y/n this is so big... how did you get this?" "I got workers to do it for me they did an amazing job!!" "Mhm.." Todoroki looks around a bit and ask's "Hey y/n why is there two bedrooms..?" You look at Todoroki "Well one for me and one for Rushifā!" "What!? You both live together!?" Rushifā then speaks up "well yes I could never leave young masters side." "Ok what's actually going on why do you keep calling her 'master'?" You start to get a little bit nervous. "I-it's a nickname!?" "A nickname..?" "Y-yes!" "Whatever..." you let out a breath of relief.
"So what movie do you wanna watch?" You say excited. "Eh.. it doesn't matter to me." Todoroki says as you walk over to your couch and sit do on it. "Can we watch given?? Like the movie!!!" You look at him waiting for his answer. "Huh? Oh sure." He walks over to you and sits down next to you. You then reach out onto the coffee table and grab the remote turning the tv on and starting the movie. You sit back and call out to Rushifā "hey Rushifā!? Can you get and or make some snacks??" He walks into your room and quickly says "of course young master." Then walks to the two the kitchen and gets some snacks he had already boughten earlier he then walks back to you two first knocking on the door obviously and waits to her you say "come in!" *he places the snacks in front of you two and walks out after hearing you thank him.

Snacks~