10

Hello.Here another chapter after like 8 days.I try to write every day but it doesn't really work as you can see hahah.😂
————
It's 8:30pm and you're on a party.You look around and see two girls.One of them has brown-reddish hair and the other one golden-blonde hair.You think you know them and then you realize they are the two girls of ABBA!Agnetha Fältskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad.You look back to your drink and drink something.You are a little sad because nobody of your friends wanted to come to this party.

"Sweetie,everything okay?" you hear a voice say.You look up and see Agnetha and Frida standing infront of you.You could clearly see that Frida is a little drunk.Agneths acts still quiete normal though."Oh....yeah.I'm just kinda bored." "Du you wanna do something..fun?"Agnetha asks and bites her lip."Something fun?"you ask confused.They nod and take your hand.You just go with them.They lead me to a quiet place and you slowly realize what they want as they keep looking at your lips.Suddenly I feel Frida's lips on mine while Agnetha puts her hands around your waist and kisses your neck from behind.You and Frida start to kiss wildly which makes a littke moan escape her mouth.This immediately turns you on even more and you put your hands softly on her face.

You shortly go a little back and Frida's gaze is wandering down.She puts her hands on your chest and starts kneading your breasts.After some time Agnetha is undressed and now they both undress you.After Frida is naked too Agnetha went to get something.While she was away,Frida starts kissing your neck and you lett out a quiet moan.Agnetha comes again and lays some sex toys onto the sofa.Both women push you down onto the sofa and start touching your body.While Agnetha is kissing you wildly,Frida kisses and sucks your breasts and then moves down to your private area.She begins licking you and the she put two fingers inside of you.She starts pushing then inside and out of you and getting faster.You stand up and push Frida slightly down.You're kissing her and leaving marks on her neck

Agnetha gets a dildo,moves down and holds it onto Frida's private area to tease her."Please,do it!"Frida beggs.Agnetha chuckles and pushes it inside of Frida.Frida's sounds of pleasure are getting louder and louder because of the dildo and because of you kissing her neck and sucking her nipples.You then sit on top of Agnetha and start caressing her breasts.You take the vibrator and hold it onto her while pushing a few fingers inside of her.Frida is getting wilder kissing Agnetha and destroying her hairstyle through that.Agnetha breaths heavily in and lets out moans.Agnetha then lays you on the sofa and takes the bigger dildo.She slowly pushes it inside of you and you start breathing fastly of pleasure.She continue doing it in and out and you start calling her name.You bit your lip and lay your head back.This was the best night ever.