3.

It's a very sunny day and you're on a boat for a holiday,alone.Like,there are many people but alone in sense of without your family.
You're laying outside on a deck chair and looking at the water around the ship. You've been on this journey for about 1 week already and you have still one another week.Everything should be great and it should've been a great holiday.But there's one problem.You've fallen in love!

You knew it might happen eventually but now it was time. Who you've fallen in love with?THE Björn Ulvaeus.The one of ABBA.He's on this boat too,he even has the room next to you!He's cute,handsome and just so fucking amazing.You've always wanted to kiss him.Will this dream ever come true?Probably not but who knows.You get yourself a cold drink because it's very hot outside.Then you lay back on your deckchair and lay back down.

"Hey..is this book yours?" you hear a voice say.You open your eyes and look into the beautiful face of Björn."Oh..yeah,thank you very much." you say nervously while taking your book."What's your name?I'm Björn." he says.You tell him your name and he smiles. "Beautiful name!Well,I've seen you here a few times before.You're cute." He says flirty and you blush."Thank you...." Then he asks you "Do you want to come over for a drink?Maybe this evening?Just us two?" "You mean....kinda like a date?"you ask him back."Well,yeah."he says.
"Okay,sure.I would love to.What time?"you ask him."7pm?" "Yes,good.See you later!"You say.After a while you're back in your room and shower.Then you put some make up on,do you hair and put fancy clothes on.

At 6:58pm you go out your room and knock on his room.After some seconds he opens the door."Hello."he smiles and says"Come in!"you smile and come in.You both sit on the seats and he gives you a drink.After some while talking you begin to kiss each other.You was kinda taken back but you love it.You both move to his back and you lay on top of him kissing him.He moves a little down and takes your clothes of.He kisses your breasts and sucks them making you moan.He continues kissing your whole body and soon he reached your legs.

He looks shortly at you and smirks.Then he continues kissing and licking you with hus hand between your legs.You've never been this horny.He's making you lose your mind.Then you take his clothes of and you begin kissing his body and then sucking his dick.After that you go on top of him again.Before he continues,he looks questioning at you.You nod „Please,I need more" you beg. Then he goes inside of you.It hurt a little but you absolutely love it.You bite your lip and you moan.He begins fucking you fast and you both moan.After fucking faster you both reach your climax and you lay next to each other.You breathe deep,but happy,in.

Story Idea: LittleAgnetha 🌸