9.

You've been waiting home for your blind date.A blind date is a date you haven't met or spoken with before and today would be the first time you would meet him.You are so excited but also very nervous.You cooked some dinner and are now waiting for the person to come.You've put decent make up on and a purple-blue dress.You curled your hair and styled your bangs.Suddenly you hear the bell.Oh damn,that must be him!You nervously go to the door and open ir.You can't believe who is standing there.Björn Ulvaeus!"H..Hello!"you stutter."Hi,you must be y/n('your name')!" he says and smiles."Yes,that's me.Come in!"you respond and lead him inside.You both go inside and you first give him a little tour through your house and schow him everything.

Then you suggest "We could eat now,if you want.I've cooked dinner." He says "Sure,thank you." You both go into the kitchen and start eating."Oh my god,y/n,that's so delicious!"he exclaims.You giggle and say "Thank you."After you ate,you ask him "What do you want for dessert?" "You" he answers cheekiky.You smirk and tease "Well okay,I guess I can offer you that."Then he goes behind you and starts kissing your neck and your shoulders. You turn around and he puts you on the already cleaned table.You both start kissing and it's getting wild but you don't care if your hairstyle is getting destroyed.

Then you slightly press your pelvis against him and you can feel him getting hard.You move down and unbutton his jeans and there you see his already hard dick.You start sucking his it which makes Björn moan immediatelyYou take it inside your mouth and out then you move at the top again kissing your neck and then kissing him on the mouth again.He softly lays you on top of the table and undresses you.He carefully grabs your breasts and then start kissing them.He starts sucking your nipples and you moan quietly.You wrap your legs around him and he carries you to your bathroom.There he lays you on your bed and starts kissing your whole body.He slowly goes down to your private area and starts kissing and sucking you there.He then starts to fingering you and you bit your lip and lay your head back.After that he takes a condom.He put it on his dick and goes on top of you.

Then he slowly goes into you and you start moaning.This already gives you goose bumps.He starts fucking you faster and faster,in and out.It was getting very wild and you start screaming out of pleasure,even screaming his name.After having this wild and intense sex you both have your orgasmn and you lay down next to him,still breathing fastly.

———————
Lmao Idk what that was with that blind date and I don't know if this even exists.😂