Juliette's face relaxed, and a relieved sigh left her mouth. "You absolute moron," she said and slapped her dad on his shoulder. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"She saw her life playing in front of her eyes," one of the guys of Red Bull mentioned and smirked.

"This is taking ten years of my life, bloody heck," she added to the comment and looked unamused at her dad. "This isn't healthy anymore." Juliette's grandpa, Edward's father, would celebrate his 80th birthday tomorrow, an extraordinary age. "What even were you thinking? Spreading lies and all."

Edward laughed embarrassingly. "I'm sorry, I thought it was today. It's uncle Simon's birthday today. Have you called him yet?"

"Yes, the first thing I did today," Juliette answered. "Obviously." She crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked around the table; she stood next to Pierre. Her heartbeat started to rise. "I knew you were bullshitting me. Grandpa asked me to come over for dinner on his birthday, and that wasn't today."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I was freaking out, and I thought you should know about it as well, but a false alarm."

"It wasn't particularly necessary," she chuckled. "But good race, ey? Are you satisfied with the results?"

Juliette was waiting for her dad's reaction, but she looked around, giving the crew a small smile. She looked at her own team, and Delilah was looking at Juliette with a massive grin on her face; she sneakily pointed at Pierre and wiggled her eyebrows. Delilah quickly looked away when Pierre looked at Delilah. Juliette smirked and was shaking her head.

"Asks the woman with the win and second position." People laughed.

Juliette only gave a proud smile.

Edward chuckled. "It was a great race, I'm really pleased with the results," he answered. "And just great work from everyone."

Juliette nodded and looked at Pierre, she wanted to see his reaction. He was satisfied with the results, he finished higher than Max for once. "That's good." She was moving around, trying to get it warm again. The temperature was dropping. "Anyway, I'm going to pick up a jumper in my car. It is getting cold," she mentioned.

For the first time, Pierre looked up and looked Juliette straight in the eyes. He was trying to avoid this moment, but he couldn't prevent it from happening. For a moment, they stared at each other. They were close to each other. "Err..." Pierre hummed. "You can have this," he said and gave Juliette his Red Bull zip hoodie.

"Tu es sûr que?" For some reason, Juliette switched from English to French by just looking at Pierre. Are you sure... come on, Juliette.

Pierre smiled and shook his head. "C'est pas un problème."

"Merci beaucoup," Juliette nodded and accepted the zip hoodie. She put it on. His cologne filled her nostrils, and her mind was about to get crazy. Juliette took a deep breath, trying to keep everything under control. Her heart was beating fast, and her cheeks heated up. For some reason, she was feeling extremely happy. "Right," she whispered and switched back to English. "I'm going back to my table. I will see you tomorrow," she mentioned to her dad.

"Absolutely," Edward said. "And looks good on you, Julie," he winked.

"Cheers," she mouthed and stepped away. Juliette looked at Delilah, who was silently losing her mind about the hoodie situation. "Fuck off," Juliette muttered when she sat down at the table again.

"Sweetheart," Delilah blurted. "What just happened? Oh, my god. Girl, I'm proud of you!" She was excited. "But not gonna lie, you two are awkward as fuck. But you got his hoodie. You go, girl!"