" Even though she is no longer with us, she will always be in a place in our hearts. May the good Lord take her into his arms, and care for her in Heaven. Christine De Chagny, we will miss you greatly." The priest chanted, lowering the bible down to his chest. Erik's eyes widened. Christine was... No, she couldn't be... Erik turned away from the crowd, and leaned against the tree. His heart started to ache. He loved Christine very much, and he never wanted any har, to come to either her. He closed his eyes, fearing that tears would take control of him. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

" I pray you find peace, Christine..." he said in a hush voice, a whisper if you will. He sat down on the ground, and waited. He would pay his respects to her once everyone left...

Hours passed, and it began to snow, hard. Night had nearly come, and the cemetery had been covered in the pure white snow, giving it a heavenly look. Erik could hear nothing but silence upon the graveyard. He was finally alone. He looked around, seeing noone else near him, so he stood up. Walking out from behind the tree, he turned to the grave he dreaded to see, but froze when seeing someone sit on their knees at the grave. She, held a white rose to her chest, and looked at the gravestone, her eyes red from tears. She shivered from the cold weather, but she didn't budge from her spot. She must have been there so long, she had snow stacked up on her shoulders, and hair. Erik looked at her, did she know Christine? Slowly hidding in the patched of trees and forest, he watched her carefully as she placed the rose at the gravestone. Erik studied her features; (h/l), (h/c) hair, bright (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin... She was beautiful, and in a way... looked like Christine. Erik notcied the girl start to cry. Her teenage body shaking as she dropped to the ground, now full laying down at the grave.

" Oh Mother Why Did You Leave Me And Father!?" she cried, clutching her chest. Erik's eyes widen, of course... He understood who this girl was now. He looked away from her, feeling his heart grow heavy at the sound of the girl cry. What an innocent child such as herself suffer a lose at an age. A mother is a child's temple of hope, peace, and faith. And that was gone. " I can't continue with out you, Mother, I just can't..." she whispered quietly. Only loud enough for Erik to hear for himself. She even had her mother's voice. A sweet serinity voice. The masked man looked back at the child with eyes filled with sorrow. How he wished he could comfort the girl. But if her eyes lay upon him, she'd run...

"_____? _____! Come Home Or You'll Catch A Death Of Cold!" a woman's voice yelled from the gates. The girl; ____ stood up, and wiped her tears quickly.

" Coming Madam Gwen!" the girl answered, and turned to the grave once again. " I'll be back to visit you tomorrow, Mother... I promise.."

" Come Along Young Lady! Your Father Has Been Worried SIck About You!" Madam Gwen, their housekeeper yelled for the girl to hurry. ____ kissed the headstone, and ran off towards the housekeeper like ordered. " I am sorry for your mother's death, but you can't be out alone at this hour!" Madam Gwen scolded, walking towards the carriage. ____ followed, a sad look on her face.

" Why do we all live in fear at night?" she asked, getting into the carriage. Madam Gwen soon got in as well, and looked over at the graveyard.

" The Phantom may still be upon us all. Who knows what he could do to you, darling child." _____ stared out the window, and sighed. She had heard of the Phantom still being alive, and she's heard about what he did. However, she was completly clueless to his obsession with her mother... Raoul kept it a secret for a reason... ____ was a curious child, always looking out for answers. When ____ was much younger, Christine would call her Wandering Child, for her desire to adventure and discover. If she ever found out about her parent's experiancing the Phantom, she'd go looking for him. Raoul couldn't risk loosing his daughter as well... " You are such a pretty thing, ______. I'm sure the Phantom would want you all to himself if he ever set eyes on you."

" Madam Gwen, you mustn't say such things." _____ giggled, covering her mouth a bit. Before the carriage finally went, ____ glanced at her mother's grave, seeing something cloacked in black kneeling down at it. She went to looked again, but Madam Gwen snapped at her.

" Are you listening to me, ____?!" the sharp voice cause ____ to look back at her.

" I-I'm sorry! I just....thought I saw something..." But in _____'s mind, she knew she saw something. She just didn't know what, or who. Shaking the feeling that it could have been the Phantom, she leaned back in his seat, and closed her eyes. ' No, that's stupid to think. None of this Phantom gossip is true. They're just spooked by the fairy tale...' ____ thought, realxing, and letting her mind wander into happy times, when her mother was still alive....

The Phantom kneeled down at the grave, and read it. Christine De Chagny. Born 1854, died 1900. Beloved Wife and Mother. She had died at age 46, a rather young age. She must have died from an illness, or an accident. Erik sighed, and looked at the picture of Christine on the gravestone. She still looked beautiful as ever. Her hair was pulled back in an updo. She looked very motherly, which would explain ____. Erik looked down at the white rose that the girl had left behind for her mother. It slightly blended in the snow. Erik couldn't help but smile.

" She looks a lot like you. That sweet, innocent look." he began, speaking to Christine's grave. "She even sounds like you." he chuckled, and stood up. As much as his heart ached for Christine, he suddenly felt... happy. He didn't know why, and it somewhat scared him. But he only looked where he had hid. Perhaps he will come back tomorrow to see ____ again. " May you finally be with your Angel of Music, Christine." Erik started walking away, a small smirk on his lips. A smirk that didn't show evil, but a smirk of amusment. " Because I have finally found my Angel at last..."