bestfriends

alora bit her lip as she listened to the moans of the women on her macbook screen. she slowly fingered herself, but it isn't the same when it's not someone else doing it. the porn was hot and it made her wet, but her body refused to cum. she wasn't gay, right..? she was just bored. she closed her macbook and sighed. picking up her phone on her dresser, she began to text her bestfriend, gemma.

alora 🤍
hey gemma, wanna come over? i'm really bored and my parents are out of town for the whole spring break :)

gemma <33
ooh, sounds fun! i'm omw bae
read

alora set her phone down and bent down to look under her bed, making sure her stash of various sex toys were hidden. she did not want gemma to find those, she'll probably ask to borrow them or something. she pulled the comforter off her bed further down so if you happened to look under the bed, you couldn't see anything.

she walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, taking out the leftover pizza from last night. she took out a few slices and put them in the microwave. heading to the living room, she turned on netflix and set it to the home page. the microwave beeped and she rushed to get the pizza.

suddenly, the doorbell rang signaling the girl's bestfriend was here. she smiled brightly and opened the door to see gemma holding a pillow and a backpack which looked suspiciously full. "i know you said hang out, but i was thinking i could sleepover? my parents are boring as fuck on vacation breaks, so here i am!" the enthusiastic redhead walked into the house, smiling.

alora giggled slightly. "did you walk here?" she asked gemma, who was now slipping off her converse to reveal her fuzzy white socks. "yeah, my parents were having sex or arguing or something like that, so..." gemma looked up at her bestfriend, smiling brightly.

"oh! alright, here's leftover pizza from last night," alora motioned to the pizza on the coffee table in the living room. "we could watch netflix, if you're okay with that?" gemma stopped in her tracks, looking up at alora. "you are sooooo boring, alora. i genuinely mean that with all my heart. let's watch studio filmed porn and make fun of it!" gemma grabbed her bestfriend's hand, dragging her into her own bedroom.

"oh- i don't think that's a good idea-" alora panicked, not soon enough until gemma opened her laptop and the sounds of high pitched female moans enveloped the room. gemma's eyes widen and she slowly turns her head to her bestfriend. "i- i was just bored, i was making fun of it! like we always do!" alora tried to explain. "this is homemade, alora. we don't make fun of homemade?" gemma almost broke out into a smile.

"come here," the redhead grabbed her bestfriend's waist so they were sitting on the bed together. "we'll watch it together." alora furrows her eyebrows. "are you sure? i'm not a lesbian, by the way. not like it's a bad thing, being a lesbian is perfectly okay!" alora rambles. "shhhh!" gemma's eyes light up. "they're scissoring, that's hot."

alora turned her attention to the lesbian porn, as she felt herself getting hot. gemma reached over for the led light remote, turning the color from white to red. alora's breath was quickening. she started squirming. little did she know, gemma was feeling the same thing.

the redhead glanced at her bestfriend as she watched her squirm around. she felt herself getting wet. knock it off, gemma. you can't be getting wet at your bestfriend when she doesn't even know you're pansexual yet! she thought to herself.

alora turned towards gemma, their eyes slowly locking. gemma bit her lip. "i might fuck up our friendship if i do this, but i'm pansexual and you look so fucking hot right now," gemma admitted, before roughly grabbing alora's face and crashing her lips with hers. alora didn't expect it and gasped, but kissed her bestfriend back. the kiss deepened as gemma climbed on top of her bestfriend, as they both panted.