"Huh?"

"Our friends. They're all at Sangyeon's place watching this live."

"Wait, was this the secret? Was this the actual reason everyone was avoiding me for the past couple of weeks?" Jacob felt like he was going to combust.

Kevin laughed, "Yup. This is it. They all helped me plan this out."

You mean to tell him that they all knew? Those fucking traitors.

How dare they? I mean, it made sense but Jacob's just salty.

Guess everyone constantly screaming at them to get married worked. It was annoying then but now, it seemed like a funny memory.

Now he has this beautiful ring on his finger that showed the world that he was Kevin Moon's fiance.

That and of course, there was the fact that Kevin proposed to him on live television so... obviously the world knew that he and Kevin were a thing.

He smirked. Oh, was he going to love to see the increased looks of jealousy on everyone who'd been pining after Kevin while they were still dating. Those losers can suck it because Jacob Bae is the real winner.

The night from then on was a high and Jacob felt like he was on cloud nine. He was newly engaged with his fiance by his side.

And when Kevin's younger brother told him that Kevin had actually designed the ring himself... damn. He felt so special and loved.

Something about having complete strangers congratulate him and admire the ring was addicting.

It was odd for him because typically he wasn't the one to like being the center of attention.

Somehow, being proposed to flipped a switch and he just basked in all of the praise and jealousy from all of the different men and women.

It was, for some reason, comfortable talking to all of the wealthy people he didn't even know.

He didn't even really mind the reporters from dispatch shoving cameras in his face and asking questions about his and Kevin's relationship.

He would simply smile and answer them with ease, not forgetting to flex the little piece of jewelry on his finger.

And even when the event came to an end and they left, Jacob fiddled happily with the ring on his finger.

At this point, there was no word to describe just how cheerful he felt. He was through the roof with a powerful and joyous emotion coursing through him.

Y'know, earlier when he was talking about having a normal proposal, he was joking. Never in a million years would he want a normal life with Kevin.

He wanted to be the weird couple that everyone was lowkey concerned for. The one that people would look at on the street and question their mental sanity.

To him, that was couple goals and he knew that if he was going to be with Kevin, that was the life he was going to live. What a vibe!

When they got back home, Jacob collapsed onto the sofa with a wide grin still plastered onto his face.

Kevin saw it all and chuckled before joining him, pulling him into his arms. They stayed like that for a bit, just looking lovingly into each other's eyes.

Occasional jokes would be said that sent both of them into a fit of laughter and tears in their eyes from it all. It may be odd, but Jacob wouldn't want it any other way.

They could live the rest of their lives like this and he would have absolutely no complaints.

This was all he needed to be happy. This was his own fairytale with a humorous twist. This was his love. This was his perfection.

He was content.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:hEHehEheHe

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
hEHehEheHe

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Did you really think I'd make him say no?

Nah fam.

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜