"Let's finish the fight" I said. We trashed the whole place. I knocked down a large rock that had some japanese shit all over it.

Ass-Face brought toilet paper and my we teepeed the whole place. Sometimes the guys would give me weird looks, I guess I was being a bit too aggressive. But I didn't give a fuck.

I tried to get all my anger out. The place was completely trashed. I dapped all the guys up then walked home. However I wasn't satisfied.

I knew that y/n wasn't going to be there. Why couldn't she have just told me. I only got mad because of how I found out. It doesn't even make sense why she was talking to him at the mall. I thought I was all she needed.

I just wish I never broke up with her that day. God...why did she have to lie to me. I walked back into my empty house and then went to my bed. I hugged a pillow. It didn't feel like her though. I fell asleep shortly after that.

There was practice early that morning. I got ready in silence. I didn't eat anything. I walked straight to Cobra Kai.

But it felt weird to not be carrying her. I walked in and...of course. Tory and y/n were standing together.

I saw Tory tap her shoulder and she looked in my direction but quickly looked away. When she used to look at me I would feel happiness. But looking at her now, I just saw a liar.

I felt sympathy because I knew she didn't have anywhere to go but I had a feeling she was staying with Tory now.

Of course Sensei made Miguel and I spar. He punched me straight in the stomach. I knew I wasn't in the right mindset to fight.

I kept thinking to myself if she was watching. Suddenly Mr.Larusso walked in. "The hell you think your doing" Sensei snapped. "Like you don't know" Daniel replied back to him. I knew what this was about.

"Take your shoes off your disrespecting my dojo" Sensei told him. "You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojo's after what you just did to mine!" he snapped again, getting louder each word. "I don't know what the hell your talking about, I didn't do anything to your dojo" he said to Daniel.

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" he asked Sensei sarcastically. He laughed a bit. "You know..a part of me actually felt bad for you at one point but you make it easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this" he told Sensei.

"You call yourself a sensei. You don't even know what a sensei is! A sensei mentors, a sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!" he yelled at Sensei. Now getting up in his face.

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, Larusso. And you don't know what you're talking about either" he told Daniel. "Yeah, well I know you don't. You don't earn the metal of honor by stealing it!" he yelled in sensei face.

I felt the cold metal against my skin now. I almost forgot I took that, last night was mostly a blur of destruction and anger. "Let me tell you something about your sensei. He might teach you how to fight. But he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you wanna help yourselves before it's too late. The doors for Miyagi Do, wide open" he said.

I didn't want to join his loser dojo. "You think you can come in here and poach my students?" he asked. "And what are you gonna do about it?" Mr.Larusso said intimidatingly.

"You know I'm not gonna strike first" he added. "I'm gonna be a bigger man" Sensei told him surprisingly. "Yeah...we'll see about that" Mr.Larusso told him. I saw Chris grab his bag and start walking out.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sensei asked. He just kept walking. "What the hell Chris?" Ass-Face asked him. "I never liked it here" he said...continuing to walk out. A lot of people joined him in leaving.