"Get back to work ass." I chuckle.

"So what are you wearing for the date?" He asks.

"He asked me to wear a dress." I answer simply.

"Oh my god. The red one. You're wearing the red one! Low cut and mid thigh! Don't even fucking dare try to argue with me about it." He scolds.

"Chris that dress is way too low cut. I'm going to look desperate." I sigh.

"I don't care bitch you're wearing it."

"I don't even want to go on this date." I sigh.

"Well suck it the fuck up because he paid five hundred thousand for it." He scolds and i frown.

"Chris-"

"Seriously Selena i will fucking slap if you say one word about this date. You're going!" He scolds and i giggle but nod. "Good now get back to work and prepare yourself hoe!" He beams as he leaves my office.

...

I let out a long sigh as i walk out of the building. I'm nervous. A little too nervous. I don'r exactly know why but it just seems so off. A man that doesn't date is agreed to go on a date. I get that he paid a lot but he even said we aren't going on it and that he has enough money to just throw around. Getting in my car i make my way home and can't stop thinking about this.

It's been forty five minuets and i've managed to finish my hair and makeup. As i stare at the dress Chris advised me to wear i frown. I didn't tell Chris about Harry asking me to wear a short dress with cleavage.. but if i did he'd be squealing and telling me this is the perfect dress. I begin to look through my closet for another dress i could wear. I don't have many to choose from considering most of them are sun dresses for the summer and aren't fancy enough for a dinner. But this one shows too much. I hear the front door open and close and i squeeze my eyes shut, knowing there's no way out of this dress now.

"Bitch i'm home!" His voice echoes. Within a few seconds he walks into my room with a smirk. "Your hair and face look good." He smiles.

"Thanks." I chuckle.

"Step away from the closet." He says crossing his arms.

"I can't wear this dress. It shows too much." I frown.

"Then why'd you buy it?" He asks.

"Because i liked it." I chuckle.

"Exactly. And he will too." He winks causing me to groan.

"I don't have other fancy dresses beside the ones i wear for clubs and there's no way in hell." I giggle.

"Well then i guess you'll just have to wear this one. How unfortunate." He says, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Fine, but what blazer or jacket or cardigan or whatever do i wear with it?" I ask.

"Are you retarded?" He says making a confused face.

"No?" I answer chuckling.

"Clearly you are. You don't wear any kind of sweater, cardigan, jacket or blazer with this dress. Do you see this mother fucking dress? You'll ruin the entire outfit!" He says appalled. "That is so fucking offensive to the damn dress that you even considered wearing something over it!" He laughs.

"What are you a fashion cop?" I laugh.

"Put the damn dress on now." He scolds.

"Okay." I sigh. Picking up the dress of the bed I frown. "Chris what kind of bra do I wear with this?"

"You don't." He answers simply.

"I'm not going bra less!" I snap.

"Selena the straps are thin as hell wearing a bra is not okay!" He snaps back.

"What about a strapless?" I ask.

"No. The front and back are low cut you'd still be able to see." He answers. "There's padding in the boob holder thing so your boobs will still look nice and because the dress fits tight you ain't gotta worry about nip slips." He smiles.
"So a tight, short, low cut dress and I won't be wearing a bra. I'm pretty much asking him to look at me." I pout.

"Why are you so stressed for?" He frowns.

"Because all of this just seems so off! The guy doesn't date and he said he never bids! But yet he did and he bid five hundred thousand! Like who in the world does that?! Then he tells me we aren't going on the date and that it wasn't a waste of money because he has money and it was for a good cause. Then he tells me we are going on the date and it all just seems so weird to me." I explain nervously.

"It's one time Selena." He chuckles. "Trust me I would so go on this date for you but he likes women sadly." He frowns.

"Eric called me a hoe today in the coffee room." I mumble.

"What?!" He asks with a raised voice.

"He called me a hoe." I repeat. "And when I asked why he said because he heard about my date with Mr.Styles and said I was sleeping my way through the job." I answer quietly.

"Don't listen to that prick! He's just mad that you don't want to go out with him and embarrassed that Harry caught him hitting on you and now you're going on a date with him. What an asshole I'll fucking kick his ass!" He groans.

"It's whatever." I shrug. "Anyways turn around." I chuckle.

"You should kiss him tonight." He says as he turns around.

"What?! You've completely lost your mind!" I answer.

"What if he tries to kiss you?" He asks.

"That won't happen." I answer as I remove my bra and quickly slide on the dress.

"It could! He could secretly like your personality and I mean come on Selena you're not ugly." He laughs.

"It's safe to look now." I tell him. "And it doesn't matter. He's our main boss. And Cara is really nice and she really likes him." I add.

"But he doesn't like her. Did you not hear what he told me when I asked if he was gonna bid on Cara? He said he doesn't bid unless it's valuable."

"Chris he could feel sorry for me for all we know." I laugh.

"You look hot as fuck. I would legit go straight for you right now." He smiles.

"I feel I'm showing too much skin." I frown.

"He'll love it though!" He smirks as I step into my heels.

"What if-" I begin but the sound of a knock on the door echoes throughout the apartment.

"Show time mother fuckers!" Chris shouts enthusiastically as he heads for the door.