Chapter Twelve: Back Piece

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry..." He finally got it through. "I'll go get my stuff."

     He slowly exited my room. I groaned heavily, squatting on the floor, clutching my head. I swore under my breath at what I said, feeling horrible about telling all of their stories. There was a slow knock on the door, making me get up and open it. "Here's the back piece." Ashi said, handing me a piece of paper.

"Sorry, Ashi. I know you were watching your show and saying your guys' shit like that. It wasn't my place, and I'm sorry." I regretfully said, taking the paper from him.

"It was a means to an end. Don't worry about it." He nodded before turning around. "A lot of us don't have blood relatives, but everyone here is family. So, don't think you're alone." He tapped my shoulder before leaving.

     After standing for a few moments, I decided to take a shower to cool me off.

.

     I exited the bathroom, drying my hair off with a towel. Both Kodu and Kyoutani came up the stairs while two suitcases each and a pair of dogs. Kodu nodded to me and left the bags and went back downstairs. I let the towel hang on my neck as I grabbed the two suitcases.
     I brought them to the empty room next to mine. "If I had know you had another dog, I would've gotten you a dog bed." I said, entering the room and leaving the suitcases inside.

"Yeah, uh... his name's Rocky." He rubbed the back of his neck. (It doesn't say his dog's name, so I just made one up)

     I nodded, Chia jumping on my legs. "Well, I suppose Ronnie has someone to play with now." I shrugged.

"Where is he anyways?" He asked, entering the room.

"In the backyard. Shiko." I called out for the male who suddenly appeared with his deer mask. "Take that off." I sighed heavily.

"You need something?" He asked, taking off his mask.

"Take the dog's out back. Kyoutani and I are going somewhere." I pointed to Rocky and Chia.

     He nodded, grabbing the leashes from Kyoutani. "So... where're we going." He asked, hands deep in his sweatpants pockets.

"Put a hoodie on." I said before leaving his room and entering mine.

     I put a black hoodie on and baggy sweatpants and grabbed my mask before slipping it on. I re-entered his room, finding him waiting. "Your mask isn't done, so this'll have to do." I sighed, tossing him a medical mask.

"Where-"

"Don't question. Just listen. And put your hood on." I stopped him from talking, putting my own hood on.

     He sighed before doing as he was told. Now that we weren't recognizable, we left the house.

.

     After walking for awhile, we made it to the club I brought the team to awhile back. We went through the back entrance, the large male blocking the door nodded and let us through. We went up multiple stairs before entering a large room. Sitting behind a desk was a tanned male with short cropped black hair chewing on the end of his pen. "(Y/n)! What a nice surprise!" Samuel exclaimed in Spanish, arms raised high.

(I can't write/type in Spanish : / I can speak some but not a lot and this would be better than Google translate. If those that can actually write/type is Spanish, please feel free to write it in Spanish in the comment :) )

"Sorry I didn't call before coming here." I replied, being crushed in a hug by him.

"No, no, no. Visit whenever you like! Business or pleasure?" He asked, wondering if I was here to talk business with him or fight in the ring.

"Business. New member needs a back piece." I motioned my head back to Kyoutani, taking my mask off and ushering him to do the same.

"Ah! Welcome to the life of a gangster!" He laughed, extending his hand which got a confused look from him. "Oh. New guy don't speak Spanish, eh?"

"No. Teaching him to speak another language isn't on the top of my priorities list." I shook my head.

     He laughed before slapping the other male's back. "Enjoy your new life, gangster. Learn Spanish, eh? We share drinks when you do!" He shook him violently and laughed again before letting him go. "Come! Let's get his piece done!" He waved for us to follow him, leaving his room.

     We followed after him, meeting up with Marcy and Anthony. I handed Anthony the piece of paper Ashi gave me, whistling at it. "Hey, I swear that old man gets better and better at drawing." He said, inspecting it.

"Can you finish the outline today?" I asked him.

"Today? It'll take up the whole rest of today." He thought it over.

"We don't have anything else today." I shrugged.

"Ah, fine. I'll do it. C'mon, kid." He sighed, motioning with his hand for Kyoutani to lay down on the tattoo chair.

"Take off your shirt and lay down." I told Kyoutani before sitting in a free chair nearby.

     He clicked his tongue before doing so.