>> Level 1 · New Friend

{ · (Y/N)'s POV · }

I have spent most of my time indoors, gaming and even drawing. I want to keep it that way. I feel very content being all by myself.

...Well, not really.

Sometimes, I feel really lonely doing all that by myself. I mean, I do have friends at my high school, Karasuno High. However, they are all into exercise, unlike me. I always watch them play volleyball so athletically as I play my video games around them. I'm pretty much not really energized to do any physical, though I'm one of the managers for the Karasuno Volleyball Team. All I do is keep track of points as I watch them play a mock game. I have to say I get really impressed by their volleyball skills.

Currently, we are about to compete against Nekoma, a Tokyo volleyball team we were once rivals with. Ever since Ukai and Nekomata retired because of their unfulfilled dream, Karasuno and Nekoma never seem to get in touch with each other again. However, Take Sensei somehow found a way to connect back with them. He hosted a training camp for us and even managed to find a new coach, Coach Keishin Ukai (Ikkei Ukai's grandson), preparing everyone in the volleyball team to get ready for the next game. That also meant living somewhere that's not home.

I pout at that news.

"Are you serious? I don't want to live in a dorm full of boys who don't clean up after themselves!" I whine out. All of the volleyball team members eye me with shameful expressions, except for Tsuki who is chuckling evilly at everyone. I add at the end of my complaint, "I can say that Daichi and Suga are exceptions (maybe Asahi, I hope)."

That seems to lighten up Daichi and Suga, for they were never complimented by Kiyoko-san (or have they been complimented by her before??).
Tanaka and Noya proceeds to hold both of my hands. Tanaka is the first to plead out, "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, (Y/N)-chan!! We will clean up after ourselves!!"
"I promise to do the dishes, clean up any messes we make!! Just, please come with us!!" Noya begs right after Tanaka did.
Tsuki begins to laugh, "Wow, you two are so desperate. Your stupidity is what caused the lack of trust between you two and (Y/N). You know that, right?"
Tanaka is angered first. "SHUT THE FXCK UP, TSUKI!!" he growls at the tall yellow-haired boy, who now wears a smug smirk.
Noya follows along will Tanaka, "YEAH, YOU LOOK LIKE A BANANA WITH GLASSES!!"
Tsuki, offended by that comment, manages to think of a come back quickly for Noya, "Says the short boy who has a head that looks like a pineapple."

The three boys begin to fight. I facepalm myself as I sigh. The rest of the team watch in silence. Suga and Daichi finally stop them, they bow down before me, pushing the trio's heads down with them.
"GOMENASAI, (L/N)-SAN!!!" Daichi and Suga apologizes frantically.
"No, no! It's okay!" I reassure them, trying to calm them down. "I can tag along, if the members are willing to clean up after themselves..."

Noya and Tanaka's head immediately snap up. Happy tears fill their eyes and they exclaim at the same time, wiping their tears away, "THANK YOU SO MUCH, (Y/N)-CHAN!!!"
"Whatever..," I reply back, growling a little. I cross my arms and look away.
Suga and Daichi bow down once again, "It's very considerate of you."
I bow back with a smile, "No trouble at all!"

· { - · - } ·

 We arrive at the training camp at 7:55 pm. Hinata, delighted to see the camp for the first time, bursts in first. He enthusiastically barges into every room with sparkling eyes. I have been on my phone playing games the whole time, so I don't say anything to his reaction.