Monica was awoken again, after being knocked out by Fietro. She looked around and saw him making another smoothie.

"What is this stuff?" Monica looked around at the decor of the room and wrinkled her face in disgust and confusion.

"This is my man-cave. A place to chillax, you know, while the missus is stirring up trouble," he laughed, but Monica didn't think it was funny. Monica looked around the room and noticed something on an end table. It was a photo with a name, "Agnes doesn't live here. You do. You're Ralph Bohner?"

"Boner," Ralph chuckles.

"How is she controlling you?"

"You wanna tussle again? Hmm? Huh? Huh?"

Monica catches him by surprise and jumps onto him and pins him to the ground, "Meow, she's feisty!" Monica notices a glowing purple necklace around Ralph's neck, she pulls the necklace off and pulls her hand back, ready to punch him.

Ralph seems to snap out of whatever trance he's in and freaks out, "Oh, God! Please, spare my life!"

Monica gets up and brushes her hands together, like there is some kind of dust on them, "Nice to meet you, Ralph."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't recognize my face in the mirror, my voice when I speak. I used to try to resist you, but now, I can't remember why. Do you?"

"My husband's on a business trip. Tell him I love him and not to come back here ever."

"I'm exhausted."

The citizens of Westview began to complain and cry, Y/N was too stressed out to think, she just tried to calm them down, but they would only argue back.

"No, you're fine. You're fine. You're all... You're all going to be fine."

"When you let us sleep, we have your nightmares."

"No, that's not true. I've... I've kept you safe in here. You... You feel... You feel at peace."

"We feel your pain."

"No..."

"Your grief is poisoning us."

"No, stop!"

"Please, let us go. I wanna get back home. Let us go."

"Stop!"

"Let us go, please, Y/N."

Voices began to overlap and Y/N's head felt like it was going to explode, people were moving too close to her, they trapped her in a circle of people. They were all screaming, begging, pleading.

"Please!"

"Please!"

Y/N was too overwhelmed and she couldn't take it anymore, she put her hands over her ears and screamed, falling to the ground. Energy shot from her to the people, choking them. Y/N opened her eyes again when she head her friends and neighbors gasping for air.

"No! Stop. Stop, I'm sorry," Y/N cried apologizing over and over again, she undid the spell she accidentally released and everyone panted around her.

"If you won't let us go, just let us die. Please."

"I will..."

"Please."

"I will let you go. I will. I will."

Y/N hesitated, Agatha watched from above, "What's stopping you? Use your power and do it now. Heroes don't torture people, Y/N." Y/N thinks for a moment then she releases the citizens from the control, "Go! All of you, now. Go!"