Monica shot up from the chair she was in, "Y/N.."

"Y/N!" She looked around and didn't recognize the room she was in, Fietro got up from another chair in the other part of the room and walked over to his blender to make a smoothie, "Don't waste your breath, babe. No one can hear you from in here."

Monica gasped and Fietro rolled his eyes and knocked her out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get it ready," Hayward commanded, looking at the large cannon. The soldiers rushed around and pushed the weapon out its holding place. Jimmy came running up to Hayward, "Hayward! Stop!"

"Well if it isn't my favorite FBI agent, Johnny.."

"It's Jimmy. What do you think you're doing?!"

"Listen, Jimmy, this is the most powerful weapon, it holds Asgardian magic, with one shot it'll bring down the whole Hex thing," Jimmy looked horrified.

"You can't do that!"

"I can and I will, Y/N L/N needs to be neutralized, she's a threat to humanity. Nobody is going to care how I take her down, they'll just be happy when she doesn't emerge from the rubble of Westview."

"You can't do this, I can FBI team here within the hour to take you down, you are not going to win this time Hayward."

"Alright, Johnny, have fun with that."

Hayward walked away and Jimmy mentally cursed at himself, how was he supposed to get troops here within the hour? Jimmy ran and hid behind a truck, hoping no one could see or hear him. He dialed a number on his phone and prayed that the person on the other end of the line would pick up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayward started up his machine and took the first shot, but it didn't penetrate the Hex, but inside, it did have an affect. The witches and the rest of the people of Westview all felt an earthquake-like shake.

Agatha ignored it, and the other witches brushed it off,  "Y/N, did you know there's a whole page devoted to you in the Darkhold? That's the book of the damned."

"The Phoenix Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven, no need for incantation,"  Agatha recited from her memory, the entry from the book.

"I'm not a witch. I don't cast spells. No one taught me magic!" Y/N yelled from where she stood.

"Your power exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme. It's your destiny to destroy the world."

"I'm not what you say I am."

"Oh really?" Agatha knocked out Wanda with a spell and flew away, just a simple sleep spell, but she was out, cold. Y/N went to rush to her aid but Loki stopped her and told her to go after Agatha.

Y/N followed Agatha to the center of town where the people of Westview were gathered, Agatha chanted something in Latin, a purple wave of energy washed over the crowded town square and the people started to move closer to Y/N.

"Y/N?"

"Dottie?"

"My name is Sarah. I have a daughter. She's eight. Maybe she could be friends with your boys. If you like that storyline. Or, uh, the school bully, even, really, anything! If you could just let her out of her room. If I could just hold her, please!"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and looked up to Agatha who was standing on the top of a building, smiling, "What are you doing to her? You're making her say this!"

Agatha laughed, "She's your  meat puppet, I just cut her strings," Agatha began chanting more things in Latin and everything was changing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~