"Thank you so much for these Agnes... but we decided we're not really doing that color thing.. we don't want to shove the ideologies of gender versus sex in these sweet babies heads," Y/N said, politely.

"Ohh, Fun! These will work great as kitchen towels too! Anyway, Auntie Agnes is here and I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve!"

Y/N breathes out a sigh of relief that Agnes wasn't hurt with the rejection of her blankets, "Oh, Agnes, you're a lifesaver."

"Aw," Agnes put a hand over her heart in a sentimental way, and smiled and the compliment.

"Very well. But be careful of their belly buttons and remember to support their heads, and when was the last time you washed... Actually, you know what? It would be... Just... Maybe we better not," Loki listed off, being careful and protective of his kids.

The babies continue to cry loudly, "Um... Uh... Do you want me to take that again?" Agnes asks, staring at Y/N confused, "Uh... I'm sorry?" Y/N furrows her eyebrows, laughing confusedly, "You want me to hold the babies. Should we just take it from the top?" Agnes asks and informs.

Loki stands by the couch, chuckling nervously, "What?" Y/N laughs dryly, "Oh, don't be silly. Loki, let's... Let's let Agnes give it a try."

"Fussy babies, meet buns of steel. We dare you to stay awake," Agnes laughs. Both chuckle and Agnes carries the babies to the other room, when the other two adults are alone, Loki pulls his wife to the corner of the room and starts to question her, "Y/N, dear, what was all that about?"

"What was what?" She acts, playing dumb to avoid the question.

"'What was what?' That, that with Agnes just now."

"Well, I think she just got confused for a moment. She seems fine now."

"But what she said, the way she looked at you..."

"How did she look at me?"

"Well, I didn't... Oh," he stops mid sentence, as Agnes walks in the room holding a small spray bottle of a purple liquid, "Lavender! It's supposed to have a calming effect," she explains seeing Loki's nervous expression, "Ralph sprays it on me every night. But there's no taming this tiger," she growls, waving her hand like a tiger, she moves out of the room back into the kitchen.

"It's so strange..."

"That's not fair. It's not Agnes's fault that she has an unusually high libido," the two are talking about completely things, "Y/N? Did you really not see what I saw?"

There's a thud from the kitchen that stops their conversation, Agnes walks back into the room, "Oh. Don't mind me. I'm just looking for your dark liquor!" She laughs, "What?!" Loki yells, "Not for me. For the twins. What kind of babysitter do you think I am? I'm just gonna go and check in there," she says, pointing to a cabinet in the other corner of the room.

Loki looks at Y/N with a concerned expression, but she doesn't return the gesture, she just looks at him with a sympathetic face,"Loki, the boys haven't slept in days. You and I both need a break and Agnes is just being neighborly, that's all."

The crying stops. "Do you hear that?" Loki asks, "Hear what?"

"Absolutely nothing."

Y/N gasps, "They finally fell asleep."

They walk to the cribs where they assumed Agnes put the twins, "Where are the twins?"

"Mommy? Daddy?" Loki and Y/N turn around quickly, gasping at the toddlers standing close to them. Agnes sighs, coming in from the kitchen, "Kids, she laughs, "You can't control 'em. No matter how hard you try!"