(FINALE)Chapter 31 : Signing Out

Start from the beginning

"So you got Alec to act as a distraction.Smart move,I say." Yandere hissed,looking around her."We got chu a little surprise.You might like it." Rainbow smirked,nodding her head at Lunar.

Lunar dragged in a tied up and blindfolded Senpai by the arm,then held one of her katanas near his chest."Hurt our boy,we hurt the one you call "yours."

"S-SENPAI..?!"

"Bingo!~"

Yandere clenched onto her knife."You wouldn't dare." "Yes I would,mom."

"How?! Didn't you all not know about Alec's secret?! And how are you so prepared?!" Funneh exclaimed.Gold chuckled."Well,"

«60 minutes ago...«

"Alright,so why'd you call a meeting?" Draco asked,taking his seat on the floor."Alec has something to say to us." Rainbow answered,pointing at Alec.

"Shouldn't we wait till Lunar and Funneh come here?" Gold raised her hand."It's fine.We can tell them later."

"Okay.So,Alec?"

"I know who the murderer is."

Everyone was taken aback."W-wait what?" Kyran stuttered.

"I know who it is.And I work for them.I've been hacking and erasing evidence for them ever since first year of highschool." The redhead sighed.

"Pfft,you've gotta be kidding." Draco laughed."Draco,I don't think he'd joke about something like that at a time where we're supposed to be serious about things.Right...Alec?" Rainbow questioned.

Alec was silent for a moment.Then slowly nodded."It's true.I'm sorry."

"Dude...that..that's messed up!" Evan slammed his hands on a desk."But WHY?"

"Money."

"MONEY?! That's so selfish of you! Alec,I thought I knew you as a friend but actually,you're just a big JERK!" Gold yelled,stomping over to him and gave him a slap on the cheek.

"Gold!"

Alec rubbed his cheek with his hand."It's fine.But you didn't let me finish." He said.

"I worked for her so I could provide for my family.You see...my father left us without a single care.Ever since then,we started having a hard time providing for ourselves.My mom already had to deal with too much pressure so I had to do something to help.Then Yandere offered me a job.She said she'd pay me a big amount if I accept it so I did." The boy explained sadly.

Everyone else fell silent.They didn't know what to feel about it.

"Okay,look.I'm sorry for your family and you must've suffered from all that.So thank you for telling us about it." Rainbow sighed."Rainbow?" Gold uttered softly,a little shocked.

"What you did..is quite a big thing.That was still wrong.But with that information from you,we can take the target down much easier now that we have someone who knows information about them."