01

note: all of this will be in y/n's perspective. i hope you enjoy the first chapter!!

One year earlier

"Ash, are you sure this is a great idea?" I clutched on the steering wheel, poking my head just a little towards the windshield to observe the blazing party at Sullivan's boathouse. "I'll just be your driver for tonight. Get crazy then call me. I'll pick you guys up,"

"Come on! Are you still bothered by that asshole? Y/N, you came here for yourself. Not for him. We're supposed to have fun on your last night," She took my grip from the steering wheel and laid it on top of hers, caressing the back of my hand. "Besides, Mark is here. I am here. You know this guy will be up for punches,"

I smiled apologetically, caving in. Mark, Ash's boyfriend, was always there for me when trouble comes. Him, as my body guard and Ash, as my emotional support. I initially thought he'd hate me for always needing help and for spoiling some of his dates with Ash, but he really was a great man.

I parked my car at the last empty slot at Sullivan's driveway. It was near the entrance. Just the perfect distance to retreat to when things get out of hand. Not that I was looking forward for it to happen, but I had to come up with a last resort. I didn't want to ruin Ash's and Mark's vibe tonight.

We were greeted with bass-booted music, unlimited booze, and couples making out in every room my eyes land on. Party at Sullivan's was one of the biggest and well-known parties in town that the students didn't want to miss.

"Are you sure?" Ash asked when I told her I'd get myself a drink, and I nodded, hoping it would be enough to wash her worry away. "Be quick. Mark and I will be at the balcony,"

The place was packed, expected on a Friday night. I loved partying, but not with this much people. As I passed through the throng of people, I finally reached the kitchen and it was not as crowded as I thought it would be.

"Hey, sweetheart. Been looking everywhere for you," an arm snaked around my waist and I instinctively pulled away.

Really? Five seconds in separation with Ash and I face this? Are guardian angels allowed to party and forget to supervise me? Is this how you turn your back on me?

I huffed in disbelief. "More pranks to lure me in? Great. Hit me."

"I'm not into pranks, I'm into you. It's your last night, right baby girl? I just want to make it memorable.. for you and I." Jaehyun's arm once again found my waist, his face moving inches towards mine, and I can already tell the amount of alcohol he had.

Besides Jaemin and his friends, Jaehyun was a threat in my high school life. Well, not only me but every girl who's younger than him in the campus felt that. Hookups were the fuel to his engine and you would never see him without a girl in his arms. I'm surprised he hasn't caught some kind of disease yet.

"Are you aware that you're the only I haven't laid my hands on?" he placed his hands firmly on either sides of my waist, leaning me against the counter. I wriggled off of him but my strength was nothing compared to him. "Maybe we can change that tonight, baby girl."

My heart picked up its pace, thrumming through my ribcage as I gathered all my might to push him away. "Fuck off!"

"Y/N!" Ash called from the back door, motioning me to come towards them. "Was that Jaehyun? Did he bother you again?"

"It's nothing." I shrugged. That was not the first time Jaehyun was trying to get into my pants and I no longer had the energy to explain to Ash, knowing that these happenings were already repetitive.