1. Son of Coul and Patchy (2010)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but I know what he looks like, with his eyepatch and his black coat- why does he always wear black?"

"I guess he thinks he looks good in it,"

The girl scoffs loudly, getting some disapproving looks from the people around them.

"Please, if you can wait here for a second, the director will be here soon," he says while opening the door to a small office.

"Thank you, Son of Coul, it was an honour to meet you," the teenager says, while holding out a hand for Coulson to shake.

Coulson takes the hand before regaining the confused look again.

"Son of Coul?" He asks.

"Yes, you know because your name is Coulson, and- you know, nevermind." She smiles and waves her hand.

"I gotta get back to work now," Phil says, before stepping back into the hallway.

"Yeah sure, sure. Don't die!" Triana yells after him.
She could hear a faint "I won't." before she was left alone in the office.

She sits herself down in one of the chairs at the desk.

She's never been the most patient person on the planet, and starts to get bored rather quickly.

Braiding her short, dark hair, drumming on the office, all of it doesn't get her thoughts of the fact that she just entered a whole new reality.

"Couldn't they at least put a bowl with mints on the desk?"

"Well, personally, I don't like mints," a voice says from the doorway.

"Shit," the girl curses, almost falling of her chair. "You've been waiting there for the right moment, haven't you?"

"You are a very strange individual, kid," he says while closing the door.

"I can say the same, sir." Triana says.

"My name, as you probably already know, is Nicholas J. Fury."

He sits himself down and looks at the girl for a long moment.

"Now, care to tell me yours? Your real name?"

"My name is Triana Blanco."

He takes a pen from the drawer under his office and writes something down.

"How'd you get here? You come from space?"

"Oh, hell no. I'm not from space. Well, technically we all are, but-"

"Then where are you from?" The director interrupts.

"Ohio, America," Triana answers.

"So you're from earth?"

"Did you really think I was an alien or something? Ofcourse I'm from earth."

"This earth?"

"Yes, I think, just not from this reality," the teenager says, more to herself than to the director.

"What do you mean with that?"

"I mean, you guys are not real, so I don't -" she starts

"We are very real, miss Blanco," he says very seriously. "But, I'm starting to think, we're not real on the place you come from."

"No, you're not."

He gets lost in his own thoughts for a while. He exhales and leans back in his chair, not taking his eye of the teenager.

"What year is it where you come from?" Fury asks.

"2021." she aswers.

"Earth still exists then?"