Tsukasa x neko reader (Yukio) pt.1

Yukio's POV:

I come in to find tsukasa darkened eyes with his choppy hair, and blood all over his clothing. This has became the usual when he either gets angry or decides he just wants to kill an apparition for power or just simple pleasure.oh well at least I still get to keep my head..

Third person POV:

"Now where's my little psychotic child" Yukio said, as if he were babying tsukasa. "I'm right here.. and I'm not a child, if anything your the child, right?" Tsukasa called out. His eyes darkened to an even more pitch black as he said the last part. You kept quiet not wanting to back down but at the same time knowing the consequences if You steeped so far out of line. "Oh, so now your going shy on me?" Tsukasa teased. You just averted your eyes away from the boy. Minutes went by and the boy got annoyed worse and worse until he eventually snapped and pinned you to the floor. Of course your first instinct was to squirm and struggle to try and break free, however with tsukasa it was different. He could easily overpower and kill you instantly but somehow you weren't scared of him. You actually felt..safe by his side.

Tsukasas POV:

Yukio finally came back from hanging out with amane, and Sakura and natsuhiko went home already. But he decided it was a good idea to under estimate me.. gosh, he should already be completely aware of what i can do to him, isn't he?no.. he is..he is completely aware, he just.. doesn't mind anymore, this is why I love him. I could do anything to him but he'll still forgive me and love me again. Almost reminds me of amane...ahh~ how I miss amane. 

Third person POV:

"Bad, bad boy~" tsukasa said almost whispering into Yukio's ear, which caused both of them to flicker. Yukio's bangs were slightly covering his blushing red face. To which tsukasa responded with a giggle before petting Yukio's ears. Yukio purred very loudly which was exactly what tsukasa wanted to hear. But a thought to stroke his tail crossed his mind quite a lot. He decided to just go for it. Later moaning could be heard in the broadcasting room. Many time Yukio warned him to stop, but tsukasa was addicted to hearing Yukio's moans for more, and more.. and more.