ARC 2: Murder Island

Start from the beginning

Landlord: I already watched it, hahahahahaha. While watching, I suddenly had a profound realization that love could come into being anyplace, anytime. There were good-looking people, and the ghosts even showed mercy. This horror movie is really good–the sugar is especially delicious.

1st Floor: I went to see it with my parents! My mom asked me why one schoolboy kept talking to the air. When I said that he was in the middle of a courtship, she thought I was lying…

2nd Floor: In order to prepare for this movie, I first went to watch the original “University Thriller”. Who wrote the script? Why did a horror movie turn into a romance movie? Spicy chicken movie–waste of my cinema ticket!

3rd Floor: Upstairs, don’t be so agitated. Think about it: you spent money on one movie but ended up watching two–a horror movie and a romance movie. Think about how much you’re saving.

4th Floor: Hahahahahahaha, you all don’t understand love! Jing Xian, hurry up and take your little lover away. Next time, can we see some PDA?

5th Floor: Why did the script arrange for me to play ‘Please, Bi Xian’? In the end, I died before even meeting Bi Xian… Does this movie only look at faces? 

6th Floor: Nononono, it looks at IQ! Su Min is a high IQ, top student in Engineering. Doesn’t he sound quite powerful?

1314th Floor: Let me just grab this floor4. From today onwards, I am the CP powder of Jing Xian X Su Min. Those who want to eat sugar, hit me up and I’ll give it to you.

1315th Floor: Quickly, everyone go to this friend’s website. They already wrote a fic about these two, and the sugar is extremely delicious. 1235—

1316th Floor: Love is like a blue sky with white clouds. A sunlit and boundless sky, but suddenly storms come... Even ghosts can fall in love. What else is impossible?

Su Min saw that this post was blowing up.

Why are these people focusing on the wrong things? Are they properly watching the movie?

Couldn’t they just enjoy solving mysteries like him? 

Reading their posts–especially the ones on the later floors writing yellow books6 about him–made him flush with anger. Were these people not afraid of getting banned…?

Li Wenxin asked, “Spill it, what were you doing together with Jing Xian in the movie?”

Su Min shook his head and said, “Nothing.”

Knowing that he just didn’t want to say it, Li Wenxin pouted before going back to enthusiastically read the forum.

The yellow books here were really well-written, ah.

Two weeks quietly passed by.

The re-release of “University Thriller” finally stopped showing in theaters. A few days ago, Su Min received another text from the cinema.

Because he had played a part in the re-release, the cinema gave him a portion of the profits. Altogether, his earnings were quite high.