marcus baker

Texts between y/n and Marcus

Marcus: hey neighbor ;)

Y/n: hey

Marcus: wryd

Y/n: just laying down wbu

Marcus: nothing

You hear a sudden knock at the window and you look over to see a familiar face. You get up and walk up to your window and it's Marcus, you shoot a shocked and confused look at him. He smirks and opens up your window and climbs in. "Hey Y/n", "Marcus what are you doing here?" "I wanted to see your face," "so you just climb through people's windows because you want to see their face? That's weird and kinda cute." "Thats cute?" he says while slowly walking towards you. "W-what are you doing?" "You'll see" he says in a gravelly voice. He backs you up into the closest wall and pins your hand above your head, and his hand around your neck . He starts to kiss you and picks you up moving you to your bed. He sits down with you on his lap, and you start to make out with him. You start to slowly grind on him releasing soft moans as you feel him get hard. "Ughhh Y/n" he moans while you grind on him. He flips you onto the bed to where you are on your back and his body is between your legs kissing your neck. He starts seductively taking your shirt off, never breaking eye contact with you. He starts going down your body leaving a trail of hickeys. When he gets to your waist he slowly starts taking off your pants leaving you in your bra and underwear. He starts to kiss your inner thigh making you wet. He starts to rub you through your underwear, and kisses your heat then pulls your underwear down. He starts eating you out making you moan, he sticks one finger in pumping in and out. He sticks another finger in hitting your g-spot, he says "you like that baby girl" waiting for an answer. You manage to get out "y-yes", he then goes faster "I said do you like that baby girl" he says in a demanding voice. "Yes daddy", you feel the familiar knot in your stomach "I'm about to cum" you say looking for the yes. He nodded his head yes and you cum all on his fingers, he looks up and licks his fingers. He lays down on his back and you get up and pull his pants down. You then take his shirt off, slowly you kiss down his chest, to his stomach, and to his waist. When you get to his waist you pull down his boxers and kiss his v line. You use your hand and start stroking him as you look up and make eye contact "you like that daddy?" "Mhm baby girl" he says as he throws his head back into the pillow. You start to kiss it, teasing him. You lick the tip and then go down and start to deepthroat him and then you stop. You then get on top and face him, you line up with him and start bouncing up and down. "Mhmmm baby girl you're so tight" he says with a devilish smirk." After a while of you riding him he says "I'm going to cum," "hold on" you say as you get off of him you put him in your mouth. You start to deep throat him and he cums in your mouth. You look up and swallow giving him an innocent look. You lay down next to him resting your head on his chest while he strokes your hair. "That was amazing" you say out of breath." "I agree, we should do it more often." You guys cuddle and fall asleep.