Chapter nineteen

Começar do início

"What?" Haven asked when Harry said nothing for a moment.

"Say that again," Harry just said, almost in a command. 

"What?" Haven repeated herself. 

Harry's jaw clenched in frustration.

"What you said before," He tried to explain as he gulped. The memory echoed in his ears and made him dizzy for a moment. 

"I our lord and saviour's name and then yours," Haven said, cocking an eyebrow in slight confusion. 

Haven could tell Harry was trying his best not to roll his eyes at her but Haven quite liked it when he got frustrated - even when he was frustrated with her. 

"Do it again," Harry licked his lips. "My name. Say it,"

Haven was already pleasantly surprised by the way this morning make-out session turned out. Haven enjoyed finding out all the little things that Harry liked and apparently, her moaning his name was one of them. 

"Harry," Haven whispered his name slowly as she looked up at him. His gaze was intimidating. 

Harry's eyebrows furrowed into a frown. Haven couldn't quite tell if that was enough but when he quickly caught her lips in a kiss again, she figured it was.

The man's confidence was slowly building up as he slowly slid one of his hands up Haven's side, hiking up her sweater, one sleeve was already falling off her shoulder and perfectly displayed the bronze skin of her non-scarred shoulder. 

As soon as Harry noticed this - when his wrist brushed against her naked skin - Harry took his lips from hers. A frustrated grunt from Haven told him she wasn't nearly done with him and desperate to continue. Luckily for her, Harry merely moved his lips to her cheek, lightly brushing over it for a couple of moments and then to her jaw, to the spot right below her earlobe and then down her neck.

At every spot Harry covered with his wet lips, he waited, attentively listening to the sounds Haven made every time he kissed her skin. Harry had never done this before but gathered all his experience from that one time the Muggle bloke's lips had strayed from Harry's mouth. It was a good memory but Harry wanted to make the memory himself now, Harry wanted to be the one in control for a moment. 

When Haven finally released that one gasp Harry was waiting for - the one he remembered to let out when the Muggle bloke was kissing his neck - Harry pressed his lips further onto that patch of skin. His lips latched onto her neck, tongue wetting it and pressing down before sucking in. Harry pulled the skin between his lips, teeth leaving the slightest bite marks until Haven made another sound - one louder than before.

"Fuck - Harry," She sighed out. 

Harry pushed himself up again to look into Haven's eyes but found them closed in pleasure. A satisfied smirk edged his lips as he eyed her flushed skin, both her cheeks and the little bit of chest he could see were red from the heat of arousal. 

"There it is," Harry said softly, though his voice was laced with a rough edge - nearly dominance. 

Harry's eyes were quickly drawn to the spot where his lips had been just seconds ago and found it slowly darkening in colour. It was a colour of wine-red, nearly purple that adorned her skin now. The clashing colours of her brown skin and the warm mark looked good. Harry liked how they looked together.

Harry could definitely get used to this. 

#

Sitting on the railing of the Astronomy Tower was a nice change of scenery for Haven, though the kissing was not bad at all. Here, the wind blew in their faces - and though it was kind of cold, the flush in their cheeks soon disappeared. And the intimacy, or the closeness, from in the Room of Requirement was still in the Astronomy Tower.