𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚

flakes/notes:[heyo!! here's another fucking toge fic because i love this bitch💀this is a mafia au fic, so ofc no spoilers or anything. unedited]

warnings:[murder💀some suggestive themes]
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

"(Y/N), the boss needs you to do something for him, something about an execution," a man knocked on your bedroom door, making you groan.

"An execution? If that idiot wants me to kill someone he better raise the fucking check, or tell me himself," you got up off your bed, fetching the keys to your limo. "And who the fuck are you, and who let you in?" You opened the door, watching the man bring his head down.

"The boss ordered me to watch you- you let me in-" rolling your eyes, you ignored the rest of whatever the hell he was rambling about. If that moron Gojo wanted to make these kinds of orders, he could at least give you a damn notice about it. Not that you cared too much about it, you still got paid at the end of the day.

-
-
-
-

Sitting in the backseat with,,what was his name again,,you didn't know, you'll call him Minion 23. You were left on read by Gojo after texting him, yet got a simple explanation by the wimp next to you.

"So you're telling me I gotta go kill,,Inumamiblahblahblah?" You asked, fiddling with your gun.

"(Y/N)-"

"Call me queen."

"Please, (Y/N)-"

"Not my name, not listening."

",,Queen,,please take this more seriously, you're not just murdering a nobody, he's from the Inumaki family," the man flinched when you pinched your nose.

"Never heard of them, don't care."

"You should- they're strong, the Head says that they're usually skilled, whatever they say goes, they could kill you by just saying something!"

"Well doesn't that suck for you? When I go off to kill this fuck, don't think of me as a bodyguard to go and protect you," you slapped his face away from you, his breath smelled awful. "How haven't I heard of this family until now?" You asked yourself, not really desiring an answer from this freak.

"The thing is, since they're so dangerous, the Head killed at least 98% of the family," you raised a brow, putting your gun on the seat beside you.

"Then this should be nothing, don't know why Gojo even planned this stupid shit."

"Well, you see, the Head-"

The limo stopped, you were already at your destination?

Stepping out, the scent here made you gag. It was as if this part of the city was abandoned, there definitely didn't seem like a soul was here.

"The text says that he's somewhere over here-"

"Be quiet, I'm listenin' for any sounds," you hit him with your gun. You heard noises from the dark alleyway, deciding to just go with it, and head there right away. Minion 23 followed behind you, almost cowering below you.

Closer and closer, you finally met your target. He didn't seem so big and bad, he was actually just laying on the filthy concrete, legs huddled together, tears rolling down his eyes. His clothes were torn, he looks like he hasn't eaten in days, the fuck were you here for?

"He already knows his fate, you should put him out of his misery-"

"Oi, little runt, are you Toge Inumaki?" You squatted down below him, clicking your tongue.