Looks: What you see above

Looks: What you see above. She only has one arm, her body is hard like a candy cane or silkstone barbie and one of her arms broke off (programmed not an accident). Has small under developed breasts unlike the other racers and has a bit of curvature to her body.

Outfit: Hair accessories in image, one of the shirts in image, white racing jacket tied around her waist, pants the same pattern as Vanellope's tights but recolored (pine green not seafoam green, real red instead of magenta) with rips in the pants and fishnets showing under, black combat boots.

Personality: Since she is older Pepperminthe is one tough cookie. She was eager to prove herself more than just some lame new arrival and quickly rose in the ranks, gaining admiration and being in the racer selections almost everyday. She is very serious about racing, and would often rather practice racing than goof off with the other kids. She's more mature, but also her petty behavior makes her seem less mature.But she is in general, and also smarter than the other racers, minus Vanellope. She's independent and confident. Pepperminthe is occasionally flirty. she has tendencies to be mean an put others down, especially when she first came in

Likes: Racing, peppermints, Christmas, her real life fans (her favorite is a paraplegic nine year old who loves to race as her and she feels inspired by Pepperminthe), showing off, hanging out with her friends, exploring, visiting the internet.

Dislikes: Crying kids, boy racers, being made fun of, losing a race, hot temperatures, boys flirting with her, pastel colors, girly things.

Friends: Used to be rivals because they both wanted to be the popular girl on top, but is now close to Taffyta. Also likes Minty Sakura.

Crush or Crushes: Vanellope, or Taffyta

Family: None

Backstory: After Vanellope went to the internet and the recolors (possibly, we can still include them if you want) died, Litwak noticed a lack of racers and decided to do some research. It turns out there is a DLC pack from 2001 he could have installed ages ago. So he finally does, and it Brings Minty Sakura, Pepperminthe, Dulcie, and various other racers to the game.

Name: Dulcie Butterbean

Age: 11

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Nomaromantic

Species: Candy Child

Powers if any: Her power up is her kart shoots caramel onto the track behind her, causing the track to be slippery and make racers spin out

Candy themes: Dulce De Leche Cupcakes, caramel, and pastel jellybeans

Racing Ability: Dulcie is not very fast, and has good handling but still nothing spectacular

Racing Ability: Dulcie is not very fast, and has good handling but still nothing spectacular. She doesn't mind this because it's all fun and games to her, winning doesn't matter. She's occasionally on the playable roster.

Kart: A recolor of Crumbelina's cart that has a tan base, and the chocolate drizzle. Light blue, pink, lavender and yellow jelly bean polka dots.

Game: Sugar Rush

Looks: Blonde hair with pink halfway down, but its pink on all the underside

Looks: Blonde hair with pink halfway down, but its pink on all the underside. Blue big eyes, pale skin, skinny, taller than other racers by a little bit. Wears a brown bow, and light blue and pink jelly bean barrettes.

Outfit:Wears a brown sweater, and her skirt looks like Vanellope's but is tan. Her leggings are light pink with a caramel drizzle pattern. Has dark brown flats with a pink jelly bean on one, and a blue jelly bean on the other, kinda like how Tinkerbell has pom poms on her shoes. Pink giant fuzzy socks when at home

Personality: Dulcie is sweet as sugar, quite literally! She is adorable, charming, sweet and kind. She is loveable and innocent and naive. She is the best sport out of all the racers, and doesn't care about winning. She has a carefree attitude and often has her head in the clouds. Typical 'dumb blonde'. Is often giddy, many things make her giggle. She likes to make friends and is a hopeless romantic

Likes: Often eats the candy around her, loves cake, loves to bake, likes playing pretend, and coloring or painting, likes sleepovers, likes fashion, cuddles and hugs, friendship bracelets.

Dislikes: being called slow and being made fun of, getting dirty, when someone doesn't want to be her friend, 'scary' video game characters, being left out.

Friends: Likes Candlehead a lot. Often plays with her and Minty since the three of them are the most playful racers. Thinks Crumbelina is super cute, and wants to be her friend and helps get her out of her shell.

Crush or Crushes: Candlehead or Crumbelina. Maybe Taffyta

Family: Rancis is like a brother to her and Minty Zaki is kinda like a sister to her.

Backstory: After Vanellope went to the internet and the recolors (possibly, we can still include them if you want) died, Litwak noticed a lack of racers and decided to do some research. It turns out there is a DLC pack from 2001 he could have installed ages ago. So he finally does, and it Brings Minty Sakura, Pepperminthe, Dulcie, and various other racers to the game.