CHAPTER 2 - All That Matters

Soon enough my mum came home, taking the pressure off of me to make the dinner. She quickly got changed and with that, Karen and Michael were here.

Giving myself another check in the mirror, I slowly walked down the stairs to be faced with Michael and his mum; my heart was almost pounding out of my chest, why the hell do I feel like this?

"wow! It's so nice to see you lilly! You look wonderful" Karen expressed with a wink.
I felt Michael looking me up and down, I hope he was checking me out for a good reason.

Karen and my mum left the room to check on dinner which left me and Michael alone, oh god this couldn't get any worse.

Michael moved closer to me while sliding his hand around my tiny waist, "you look...hot" he said with a smirk, I ignored his comment and went to watch tv. 
I needed to get away from him, how dare he put his hands on me and think it's all okay. I sighed, I hate that he's good looking.
A few seconds later Michael joined me on the couch, "tutor was fun today lil" he said whilst grinning at me.
"oh really was it Michael because I don't think so"
"what's up with you? I thought you liked being my partner" Michael explained while laughing.
I don't understand why he can't take anything seriously.
"are you serious right now? you came in late and then made my only friend move away from me, you have no respect." I said while raising my voice slightly.
"there's no reason to raise your voice lils. Listen, if you really want I'll try and get Chloe to with you again?"
"oh sure and how are to going to do that?" I asked with a sarcastic tone.
"don't worry about that, my love. Everyone knows I've got dirt on Mr James." Again he said with a giant smirk on his face.
"fine."
"hey! Are you not going to say thankyou?"
"thanks but don't forget that you made the problem in the first place, ok?"
"ok babe" I chuckled at his remark.

Shortly after our conversation Karen came to tell us that the dinner was ready, I followed through into the dining room with Michael walking behind but I could only sense this feeling of someone looking at me...

Dinner went fine with the casual small talk and the sound of knifes and forks occasionally touching the plate. Oh and not forgetting the odd smirk from Michael who was sitting across the table.

Me and Michael decided to watch tv again after dinner as both of our mums went out into the garden with a glass of wine, oh how I wish that wine was mine.
"so...got a boyfriend?" Michael asked.
what kind of small talk is that, seriously.
"no Michael..."
"So you're all mine then"
"I don't belong to nobody" I put Michael in his place, politely.
"but I can imagine you belonging to me" As soon as he said this I got major butterflies,I hate that I have a massive crush on him as he's such a prick but I can't help but imagine being his.
-------------
After a short while watching tv, I decided that I needed to catch up on some homework. I'm always behind.
"Michael I'm just going to my room to do some homework, you can stay here or, well, you could come upstairs?"
"I think we all know I'm going to take you up on that offer including your bedroom" he replied whilst shooting a smirk at me.
"fine, just follow me" secretly I'm glad that Michael would rather be with me than watch whatever was on the tv.

We made our way up the spiral staircase and into my bedroom, I quickly got out my school books and started my homework whilst Michael was pondering around my room.

"wow, your room is fucking massive!"
"what the hell is this?"
"oh shit never mind it's a girl thing"
"wait I never knew it was your room across from mine?" a very confused Michael said.
"yes Michael it's been like that since, forever" I chuckled
"I never noticed before, wait, don't tell me you've seen me getting changed before oh no"
"thankfully I haven't seen you naked Michael"
"I bet you want to though" he mumbled.
I turned around to see Michael still looking out of my window, he looked quite suspicious and soon after got a text.
"oh shit I didn't realise the time, I gotta go, tell your mum thanks" And with that he left my room, I decided to check out my window to see what he was looking at, I turned my head to the front of his house and there was a black Mercedes parked outside and soon enough Michael got in and it drove away... I wonder what he was up too.

--------------------------
sorry it's been forever! hope you like it:)