Chapter 5: Preparing For Battle

Start from the beginning

Tommy: Gosh, finally!

Both Sam and Foolish were talking about stuff on the SMP such as builds while Ghostbur was doing acrobatics in the air, how can a ghost do that shit?! Quackity was trying to get Aizawa to take his famous "happy flour" from his hands which Aizawa kept declining the offer.

3rd Person POV:

Aizawa: Alright students, we are all going to fight each other but before that, you can fight whoever you want for an hour max till I call you back and you won't be able to pick anymore. Us teachers will pick.

The entire class began to pick partners while the SMP members began to ready up their armor and tools.

Tommy: Wait, Sam! You've got op, right?

The SMP members hadn't known that there was someone listening in on their conversation. . .

Jirou: 'Op? What's that. . ?'

Sam: Yeah, I do. Why, do you want me to go in creative or something?

Jirou: ' 'Creative'? These people are getting weirder by the second. . .'

Ghostbur: *gasp* You should go in creative and give us stuff! I'm sure Dream won't mind, right?

Jirou: 'Who is Dream??'

Foolish: Yeah! You always used to give Ponk stuff so you should do the same for us!

Jirou: 'I'm guessing this Ponk and Dream character are their friends. . ."

Sam: . . . Do not bring up Ponk, but sure, I'll get you stuff. . .

Jirou: 'Creepy. . .'

Just before Sam could open the chat so he could go into creative, ender particals appear as the SMP members including Jirou looked up to see the same portal appear above them, a good 8 feet above them. They hadn't expected Captain Puffy (Pfufy-) and Eret to be falling from the sky.

Puffy + Eret: SOMEONE PLACE WATER DOWN, NEITHER OF US HAVE A WATER BUCKET!

Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched as the SMP members save the random strangers in front of the U.A students. And they saved them with water. 

1-A: WHY DOES THIS DAY KEEP GETTING WEIRDER AND WEIRDER?!?!

Puffy: TOMMY! MY LITTLE LAMB, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!

The U.A students just stared at the SMP members as Puffy began to hug the living life out of Tommy.

Aizawa ran towards the SMP members.

Aizawa: And who are these people? First we had Foolish, Ghostbur and Awesamdude and now we have those two people.

Puffy eventually let go of Tommy and Tommy spoke up.

Tommy: These are my friends, Eret and Puffy. Could my friends possibly stay? They're from the Dream SMP also so they won't harm any of your students!

Aizawa let out a sigh, he really didn't want to be responsible of more people but the look on Tommy's face seemed like he wanted him to say yes.

Aizawa: I suppose I can let them stay, I'll have to inform Nezu once again. . .

The SMP members cheered, especially Foolish as he hugged Puffy and she returned the hug back. 

Class 1-A had already gotten back to what they were doing originally, except Jirou of course, Jirou wanted to keep observing them as she was wondering who exactly were they.

Puffy: So, what exactly are we doing?

Eret: Yeah, also these students seem interesting! They are certainly a cool bunch! *points to the students*

Jirou: 'That was kind of them to say. . . '

Tommy: Oh, so basically we are gonna fight each other, not to the death though like back at the SMP.

Jirou: 'WHAT?! DID HE JUST SAY THAT THEY WOULD FIGHT TO THE DEATH AT THEIR HOME TOWN?!'

Puffy: Oh, sounds cool! Should I go make potions?

Tommy: Uhm, well, check what you've got in my inventory before we do stuff. . .

Jirou decided that she gained enough information and left the area before she got caught.

Tommy checks his inventory to find a set of diamond armor and a stack of arrows with a crossbow including an axe.

Foolish finds the same as Tommy but without the crossbow and arrows, he finds sand and a ______________ (Y'all can't know, it's a secret-).

Puffy finds a ton of different potions and an elytra (including armor excluding the chestplate) with a couple of dirt blocks and weakness arrows and a bow.

Awesamdude found redstone and different things that would go with redstone perfectly (Like pistons, etc.) He also found a trident with a water bucket and armor.

Ghostbur finds tnt and a flint and steal. He doesn't get armor as in his case, it's too bulky and heavy for him. He finds a sword as well, a diamond one.

Quackity finds a boat, cobblestone, wood, diamond armor, and certain netherite axe that he had used during the execution of Technoblade.

Lastly, Eret found a spawn egg to summon a horse and a saddle plus diamond horse armor, he himself got diamond armor as well. Eret also got EXP bottles for his armor, yet they still needed to enchant their armor.

Aizawa: Alright everyone, your one hour is up. You will all be paired up, you won't be able to choose now so get ready.

All the students including the SMP members gathered up together near enough so they would be able to hear Aizawa. Of course, the U.A students went away from the SMP members as they didn't know what they were capable of.

Ghostbur saw what they were doing so he decided that we would switch into his Insane!Wilbur skin to show that he won't hold back. This sent chills down the students spine and Aizawa looked at Wilbur and furrowed his brows.

Aizawa: Is that Ghostbur?-

Wilbur decides to cut off Aizawa.

Wilbur: Ah, that is Alivebur to you! But yes, it's Ghostbur.

A grin begins to slowly form on Wilbur's face.

Aizawa: Well, good to know that it's still y-

Wilbur begins to laugh as if he were a maniac. Students looked at him but only for some to look away in fear, why was he laughing?

Wilbur: O-oh-

He continues to laugh at Aizawa's statement. Aizawa begins to get more confused every second.

Wilbur: Oh, dear Aizawa. This is Alivebur you're talking to, not Ghostbur.

Aizawa: Alright, Alivebur. . . The first match of the day will be Ochako Uraraka versus Eret.

T h e    b a t t l e s    h a v e    n o w    b e g u n . . . M a y    t h e    b a t t l e    c o m m e n c e . . .

A/N: Holy shit, this took me way too long to do!! I'll try to complete chapter 6 by today and such! Also, thanks for being patient for this new chapter! This A/N is gonna be short so I can continue writing chapter 6 as soon as possible!

Words: 1709!