"Gabi, Falco...why are you here." Zeke's voice was cold as he addressed the kids. Your face immediately shot up as you stared at the kids in confusion.

"What about you sir!?! You're still alive!" Falco and Gabi exclaimed while looking over at your restrained form.

"How did he get captured by these devils!?!" Gabi asked clearly confused.

"How did you both get here!?!" You questioned, confused and worried.

"Who are these brats?" Levi asked while glaring the the kids in disgust.

"They killed Lobov and used his equipment to board the ship. And then..." Jean's voice changed into a sad tone as he looked at you with concern in his eyes.

"Then this girl shot Sasha... I don't think there's any hope for her..." His voice trailed on as your eyes widened in worry.

"Sasha!?!" You exclaimed as he slightly nodded.

Armin and Mikasa burst through the door to go check on her as you stayed, restrained, in the room. Worry consumed you once more with the thought of loosing someone who is important to you.

"No..." You whispered while you slumped back against the wall.

"No... how is that possible..." You questioned while staring at Gabi in horror.

"You take care of everything, Onyakopon." Hange came back from the pilots room while staring in confusion at the scene in front of them.

"So would you say that everything went according to plan?" They asked Zeke while staring down at his healing body.

"What..." Gabi gasped while staring at him in confusion.

"For the most part, there were a few miscalculations." His tone was directed towards Gabi and Falco.

"Huh? And who are these kids?" They asked while pointing at the tied up kids.

"Miscalculations." He seethed while glaring at them.

"Yelena! What happened to you locking down the Cart and Jaw!?!" Jean spoke up while pointing at the blonde tall woman, clearly frustrated. "Some of our soldiers are dead because of you!"

"Sorry... I did manage to trap those two... but then I let them get away, that was my fault." She apologizes while scratching her chin.

"That must have been why the beast threw more pellets than intended. That was one hell of an improv act. Wouldn't you agree? Beardy?" Levi glared daggers at Zeke.

"Don't glare at me like that. What if I piss myself?" He joked while glaring back as Levi let out a small 'tch' sound.

"Anyways you're a good actor yourself l, considering how much you want to actually kill me."

"I'm the type of person who like to save the best meal for last, that way I can really savor the taste." Levi glared while walking forward.

You kept quiet while listening to the plan they had came up with. Gabi and Falco would glance over at you once in a while trying to get you to give them an order or tell them to fight.

"We killed the leaders of the Marleyan army and destroyed its primary fleets and ports. We surely bought ourselves time." Eren spoke up while glancing at you.

"You mean before the whole world comes down on Paradis with a coordinated attack? We've risked our lives to rescue you every time you're captured. No matter how many of us have died." Hange spoke up while staring at Eren with a disappointed look.

"You knew that and you pushed forward with your plan to make yourself a hostage. Well you got what you wanted, you left us with no choice."

"You put your trust in us and we lost our trust in you."

Zeke spoke up after Hange had, "Now we have the Founding Titan and a Titan of royal blood. All of your sacrifices will bear fruit, Eldia will be free."

You stared at Zeke with furrowed eyebrows as Connie walking into the room, his eyes were red and tears threatened to fall.

"Sasha... she... she's dead." He whispered as Jean looked back at him mortified.

You felt your heart shatter into a million pieces all over again, you wanted to burst out crying then and there.

'You can still say this is all a bad joke!'

'I was wondering if your were going to eat your bread?'

'Be careful out there Y/n!'

'Why is it that I keep losing those important to me... why do they insist on leaving me alone here... father... mother... Marco... Raza... Sasha...' Your thoughts got clouded with regret and pain. You tried your best to keep an upfront and avoid crying in front of the kids or they would get worked up and worried, or at least one of them would.

"Connie, what were Sasha's last words." Eren spoke with from the corner of the room. His hair was covering his face as he asked Connie the question.

"Meat... is what she said." He whispered.

The room fell silent as Eren's chuckle filled the room loud and clear. You stared at him in disbelief as he laughed at her death.

"Eren. Sasha died because you got the survey corps involved in this." Jean gritted his teeth while the room fell silent once again.

'Don't worry, once we recapture our territory, we'll have all the room for more livestock!'

'Meat...'

--------

And I made myself cry again, great. Yeah so right now it's like 2:00 am over here in California so I should probably get some rest. ANYWAYS I LOVE YALL AND IM SORRY FOR CAUSING PAIN!
BUG OUT!

---------