𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒+ 𝐄𝐩𝐢 ❄

Start from the beginning

The lovers looked into the sky as they watched and listened to the fireworks make way into the sky.

Kyojuro

"The moon is beautiful isn't it (Y/n)?" Kyojuro asked surprisingly at a low tone. The flame pillar smiled when she replied and agreed. His love has been successful!

He jumped up and hugged her, kissing her face all over. Yelling how he was happy and finally felt worthy thanks to her love..

All (y/n) could do was try and quiet him a little.

"HAHA! THANK YOU (Y/N) MY LOVE! I FEEL SO...HAPPY, AMAZED JUST EORFECT TONIGHT!"

The flame pillar kissed her hands and smiled truly with love at her. He felt his mother would be proud.

"Thank you Kyo! I've felt the same for you forever now! I'm so happy you loved me as well..."

Kyojuro was glad he sent the letter and was first to be out here. He wanted to confirm her he loved her. And also promised to protect her as best as he can!

He hugged her and let her listen to his heart.  The two new lovers smiled as the night sky filled with noise and excitement. But these two have better fireworks to listen to.

Mitsuri

"The moon is beautiful isn't it (y/n)?" A very bubbly and joyful voice said. Mitsuri was more than happy to at least try to confess her love for the woman she looked at as a goddess.

"It is..Mitsuri-chan!" She smiled when she stood and opened her arms for a hug.

"Kya!!!! You love mee!!!" Over and over she thanked her for her love and patience.

"I thought you didn't like women or me so.." she stopped when (y/n) kissed her temple and hugged her again.

"I had loved you the day we shared Mochi together. The day you and I were at the hotsprings.  I love you Mitsuri. "

The butterflies in her stomach disappeared and was replaced with hunger. "I brought some mochi in case..would you like to share one?".

The (hair color) pillar nodded and patted the bench to sit. The two new lively loving pillars ate mochi as they watched the night sky for any sign for the fireworks.

"I think the mochi is sweet, (y/n).. but your even sweeter!"

The fireworks had nothing on Mitsuri with her over loving charm.

Muichiro (platonic)

"The moon is beautiful isn't it (y/n)?" The youngest pillar asked his sister like pillar.

(Y/n) knew he was too young for her but still accepted his love for her as much as she could for a lover.

He smiled and hugged her. He loved her far too much for this world. 

"(Y/n)-chan! I have something I remembered.."

His older sister looked at him and wondered if he remembered his crows name again. "What do you remember Mui?"