"Hey Reiner, you mind buying us adults a drink?" You playfully nudged his arm while giving him a small wink.

"Yeah I could use a drink." Pieck confessed while rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"I agree." Porco added while Reiner grunted and left to buy the four of you beers. You turned back around to look at the kids eating the food happily while smiling and laughing.

"They really went on and beyond with this festival." You sighed while looking around at the bright decorations.

"Yeah, I mean it is the first festival since the war officially ended." Porco leaned over and rested his arm on your shoulder while waiting for Reiner to come back with the drinks.

"Y/n, would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow for new clothes? The military unform bores me out sometimes and it's been a while since we last went to the center." Pieck asked while motioning to the center that was filled with beautiful clothing. It was closed because of the festival but would open for business again the day after.

"Yeah, you're right. It's been a while since the last time I went in there." Your mind was invaded by the memories of when you Pieck and Annie would go shopping or just walking around the center.

"I'm back." Reiner called out from behind you guys while handing each of you a beer. The kids were walking around while spending more of the money you and Porco had given them to spend on food and the money Pieck gave them for gifts.

You took a swig of your beer while letting out a sigh of relief, "Man it had been a while since I had drunken on of these."

"Same goes for me."

"Me too."

"We literally went to a bar last week." Reiner shook his head while looking at the three of you.

"I guess." You shrugged while finishing the whole thing. Soon Pieck followed, then Reiner, and Porco, who isn't a heavy drinker, did too.

The sun had begun to set as the time passed by while you all headed towards where the ceremony would be held. Crowds began to form, slowly all of them started to sit down. The heart of the military was sitting on to the left of the crowd.

The stage was decorated beautifully and the orchestra was reviewing the notes for the songs they would play. The security was high alert and everyone was being kept well behaved.

You had gone ahead and walked with Pieck and Porco to meet Zeke and wait for the ceremony to begin. Every now and then Zekes would look over at you and glare at you. Soon the rest arrived and headed for your seats.

"Where did Falco go?" You raised an eyebrow while looking through the crowds for the kid.

"He ran off a minute ago saying he saw someone he knew." Udo responded while heading for his seat.

"Will he be alright? Our ordered were to be in ou- shit." Your voice slowly faded as Reiner gave you a confused look.

"I haven't picked up my mail. It's been piling over a week now and the military was supposed to send me a response on the future attacks." You explained to him while signaling towards the post office which was around a 5 minute walk.

"Mr Braun! Can you come with me for a second!" Falco appeared and started pulling Reiner away before you stopped him.

"We should be getting seated-" You began before Zeke cut you off.

"We have enough time, if not I'll cover for the three of you." He checked his watch while nodding at the three of you to go.

"Raza, stay here okay?" You instructed him as he nodded and headed for his seat in front of Pieck.

"I'll be back in a while." You told them before heading towards the post office while Reiner went with Falco.

The streets were already getting dark with the only thing keeping them lit up were the lamps. The moon decorated the sky with the stars shining brightly. Your star was there too. Watching you walk. Watching you slowly break apart while keeping a strong front.

Soon you heard the trumpets playing, indicating that the ceremony had started. You hurried through the streets and into the post office. It was dark and empty in there. Everyone was out in the ceremony or watching from their houses.

"I need to hurry up or I'll mi-" When you opened your box up, a small piece of paper, letter looking like fell down between your feet.

You carefully picked it up and read the front.

From Eren.

Your heart immediately skipped a beat as a million thoughts ran across your head.

'Why is he here?'

'How did this letter get to me?'

'How did he manage to get this far without his fiber being blown?'

You discarded your thoughts that were begging to be answered as you carefully opened the letter.

-

Y/n

If your reading this it must mean you weren't informed in time. It's too late to do something now. I'm here to do the same thing you, Reiner, Annie, and Bertolt were sent to Paradis for.

,Eren

-

"What?"

"Wait..."

"Raza..."

"EREN NO!"

---------

Hehehehehe
I apologize for the bad grammar I'm half asleep while writing this :)

---------