02

"Never speak my name in public Mr.Romero."

Kyle's grey eyes stared into those familiar Emerald eyes who seemed longing and mysterious. Max pulled his hand away leaning back into his chair.

"So... Sona Cafe huh... It's quite the place mm?" Max's voice was deeper and more smooth than what Kyle remembered. "Uh..Y-Yeah.." Kyle spoke softly, his gaze never leaving Max's.

Kyle then cleared his throat as the waitress approached the table, "H-Hi, I'm Fiona and I will be your waiter today! What can I get for you cutie?" She said looking at Kyle who was now dumbfounded. 

"J-Just a plain coffee." Kyle chocked out. Fiona gushed at the stutter then coldly looked at the other two, "And you." She hissed looking at Max. "I'll take the same," Max growled lowly. 

They seem like they know each other or he has been around a lot. Kyle thought.

"And for the slu- THE beautiful lady!" Fiona batted her eyes as Rose clenched her jaw.

"I think that's all and we'll be on our way bit- I mean Ma'am," Rose smirked as Fiona walked off swinging her hips glancing to see if Kyle was looking but frowned when he actually wasn't.

"Anyways, Luis.." She glances at Max. "Is staying with me, while he is on his business trip." She smiles.

Just then, Kyle's phone dings. He looks at the time seeing that it is 5:30.

Babes

Babes< Hey Ky, when are you coming home? 

Omw now <3

See you in a few!

Babes< Okay :) Be safe. 

Will do dw! Love you!

Babes< Love you too!

Kyle looks up from his phone at 'Luis' and Rose, who are talking to each other. "I'm gonna go, cya around Luis, Rose." Kyle smiles and gets up walking to the door, only to be stopped by Fiona.

"Uh- Yes?" Kyle smiles. "Can I maybe... Have your number?" She purred.

"Sorry, no. I gotta go my lover is waiting for me." Kyle bowed and went to leave but was stopped again, Fiona whispered "You can leave her for me~" Kyle shook his head disgusted, and merely nudged her out of the way going home.

At home

"Babes, I'm home!" Kyle called out but got no response. He walked into the kitchen to see Laurance cooking.

Kyle set his stuff down and hugged Laurance from behind, "Whatcha making baby..?" Kyle peeked over his shoulder.

"I'm making some Udon for dinner," Laurance said and turned around giving kyle a quick peck on the lips as he wrapped his arms around him.

"Hey babe, we've been dating since we were second years... And that's been 6 years.." Laurance let out a small laugh. Kyle narrowed his eyes, "Yeah..?"

Laurance let go of Kyle and got on one knee pulling out a small silver box, "So I was wondering if you'd give me the honor of marrying you, Kyle Romero.." Laurance glances away blushing.

Kyle smiles widely nodding, "Yes! Yes of course!" Laurance stood up slipping the ring on kyle's finger.

Kyle blushed, playing with the ring on his finger, "I love you..." Laurance spoke softly before leaving a passionate kiss on Kyle's lips.

Laurance reached back turning off the stove before kissing Kyle again this time the soft kisses turning long and intimate.

They both pulled away panting before tears flowed down Kyle's face and Laurance hugged tighter. "Baby why are you crying!!?" Laurance panicked.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just so happy!" Kyle sniffled. Laurance tried to hide it but his face turned a soft color of pink. 

"I love you my soon-to-be Mr.Williams," Laurance whispered.

"I love you too my love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOSH- This is making me all gushy inside udgisugfiueg

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

I am so sorry for the short chapter's this was kind of rushed cause I am trying to post every couple of days. 

 The next chapter will also be much longer!! Have a good day/Night!!