Cracked the Code... not

Start from the beginning

He hoped there was an explanation waiting to come to him, after all, Kevin would never do anything to hurt him. He knows that like he knows that his birthday is the same day that he was born.

Jacob just had to be patient because there was no way that Kevin would keep something from him without a reason. It would be entirely out of character for him to do something like that. It was actually out of character for every single one of the people involved, not just Kevin.

So, he guessed that he'd just have to wait a little while longer. Maybe then, everything would come to light and become clear. Then he'd understand why everyone was acting the way they were.

He can handle being confused for a little more... unless he cracked the code before then.

What could it be? His brain went back into overdrive. Fuck patience, ain't nobody got time for that.

Maybe it really did have nothing to do with the conference thingy. Maybe, that was how they planned to distract him from the actual plan.

If that was the case, what else could it be?

Wait.....

Is it.........?

An early birthday party? His birthday was coming up so maybe they were planning something for that...

That could be it! Maybe that's what it was! Right?

It made sense to him. His friends did love to make his birthday a bigger deal than it was. Possibly it was all them and then they just got Kevin and his friends in on it!

Last year's had been a blast. Sunwoo hired a magician and Felix hired a fire dancer. There was a huge cake and a shit ton of pizza so food wasn't a problem. Eric had brought the drinks but somehow, the punch got spiked so that was an interesting night. The hangover he got from it certainly wasn't fun but, oh well he had a great time regardless.

Jacob was curious now. How did they plan on upping last year's party? With Kevin's money? God, they would but he kind of hoped not.

The younger already spoiled him as is, he doesn't need to blow a large amount for something as simple as a birthday. However, knowing Kevin, even if he told him not to, he still would.

That just made him nervous. What were they planning to do? Rent an entire amusement park or something?

Wait, hold the damn phone! They better fucking not! That's way too much!

He's overthinking again, isn't he? He couldn't help it. His natural reaction to things like this is to overthink anything and everything. His thought process becomes a mess and nothing makes sense.

Damn, if someone entered his mind right now they'd probably be hella lost and confused. Maybe, if it was someone weird like him, they'd find it to be entertaining.

Isn't it always though? Watching someone have a mental crisis that turns into a full out breakdown? That's always funny to him.

Honestly, how do people even like him? Well, Kevin is just as weird if not weirder than him so, it'd make sense for him to be able to handle Jacob. Weird people gotta stick together y'know?

Back to the secret, Jacob has officially decided that it has to be something about his birthday. No other possibility crossed his mind. Not that there was something else that it could be, cus there definitely wasn't.

He knows he's right..... right?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:Well hello there!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Well hello there!

You guys were probably reading this chapter going, "wut tf is going on?"

Let me explain! This is supposed to emulate Jacob's thought process. It's supposed to be confusing because I envision him to go one different tangents when thinking about something.

At least, that's how my brain works so.... yeet.

Anyways- the majority of y'all picked boy for Moonbae's kid but there were some valid points brought up for them having a girl.

Some of y'all were indecisive which doesn't help me cus I'm the most indecisive person in the world so I brought it up to my family.

So, team 'boy' won. However- the other pairs are gonna have kids as well so I'm just going to let you discuss their genders now.

Chanhee & Sangyeon: Twins + one more kid.

Hyunjae & Hwall: One kid.

Younghoon & Changmin: Two Kids.

Juyeon & Eric: One kid.

Sunwoo & Haknyeon: Twins.

Every The Boyz book I write will have these exact kids in them so choose wisely. You're legitimately building families.

Anyways...

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜