𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Start from the beginning

But Tengen saw it. He grit his teeth at the sight. But then a light bulb when off in his head.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SENDING YOUNG GIRLS TO THE REDLIGHT AND-"

"Then doll, why don't you come with me? Your sister won't have to..Also I can bring the boys. What do you say?"

Shinobu frowned at the idea of sending someone who has just awoken straight back into the field. Also sending them to that place.

"Let me do a physical first. She isn't going to do much fighting also. If there is an upper moon, Uzui-san you take care of it. I don't want her doing to much." Shinobu gave Tengen the worst and possible the most horrifying smile she could muster up. He shivered at the sight and nodded. Giving a promise that she wouldn't do too much.

Shinobu then dragged Kanzaki to give her a check up and also write a letter to Oyakata-sama that the ice pillar has awoken. Hopefully the other pillars would lay off on being rude to the flame pillar.

"I hope Rengoku-kun is alright. He healed days before you. He was just a mess and- KANZAKI-CHAN! WAIT! LET ME CHECK YOU FIRST AND GET YOUR UNIFORM!"

Kanzaki ran for the life of her. She wanted Kyojuro to be okay and safe.

She stopped in the patients clothes she wore. Looking at the roads to the different villages wondering where to go. She stopped and saw a little boy walking into a large home.

The flame estate.

She ran and came up close to the boy, easily recognizing it as Senjuro the youngest son of the former flame pillar. She walked up to the boy and politely asked him where his brother was. The boy quickly told her he was by the river and also thanked her for saving his older brother and he apologizes for making her feel guilty about Kyo's  mental well being.

Kanzaki ran towards the river hopefully to find the breath of flame user.

..

Kyojuro waited as he watched random types of fish flow down the river in silence. He had heard rumors of him and how he brought the fall of one of the strongest pillars. Which didn't help him feel better.

He was so into his head he felt like he might as well retire early. The Rengoku name was already stained due to his father's own actions and his forefathers.

he wallowed at the mire thought that Kanzaki was gone and that he wasn't to make it to her side in time.

"Kyo? Kyojuro?" He jumped at the sound.

He turned around to see (Y/n) walking towards him and was watching her steps.

"Kyo! There you are. I heard about everything from your brother. How are you?" He felt like she was a ghost coming to reap his soul.

But her hands gently caressing his face and chin, lifting it. Meeting dark blue eyes did he know. 
That was her, she was here.

He quickly brought her into a hug and nuzzled his face into her shoulder as he sobbed out his apologies and how he should have been the one a sleep. How he deserved to get scolded by his fellow pillars.

All (Y/n) did was listen and offer her advice and comfort. 

Her embrace felt like a mothers, one he felt while he fought Akaza. But this time, it didn't feel like his life was mere inches from death. It felt like an everlasting love.

A love he wished he could hold onto forever and ever. Just him.

❄️❄️

Making it to the red light district and hearing how Tengen lost his wives, and also the dandelion haired slayer scolded him about having three. Kanzaki helped the boys with their makeup..because the way Tengen did it..

because the way Tengen did it

Oh dear...

After hearing from Kanzaki that she might want to have a go at it, they ended up looking like this.

A little more subtle.

"We look better. A lot better." Inosuke said without any filter.

"Thank you very much Kanzaki-sama! We won't let you down!" Tanjiro said as he bowed. Kanzaki watched as all three were sold to each house accordingly.

"Remember doll, not fighting. You don't have a sword also I cam't afford to let you get hurt again. All you need to do it make sure those three are alright and find the hidden demon. If there is an-"

"Yes, yes if there is an upper moon you will handle it. I know Tengen. I know you care deeply about me and I thank you for it. But please, for now can't we enjoy ourselves. There was a ramen shop near here. Would you like to join?"

Tengen smiled and nodded. He held out his hand for her and led her to the ramen bar.

He hoped they could do this more often, without the threat of demons.

Not fully proofread, also pictures came off of pintrest. Have a great day!