(069.) NO TITLE CAUSE IT'S CHPT. 69

Start from the beginning

Amber ❤️
Hi guys!

Nick
AMBER GEORGE
IS BEING MEAN TO ME

George
DON'T PULL
THAT CARD YOU
CALLED ME OLD
AND MISERABLE

Nick
I mean... am I wrong? 🙂

George
I'm done with you

Nick
Good

Clay 🥰
How am I friends
with you two?

Nick
You were a lonely child
and we are awesome people

Amber ❤️
Ohp 🤭

Clay 🥰
......

Clay 🥰
That is not true

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"Amber," Dream whined by her ear, arms tightening her torso as she had headed towards the Twitter app, "defend me against our friends."

"Hmm," Amber hummed, "should I or should I not join with their teasing?"

Dream stayed quiet and Amber glanced over her shoulder to see him staring at her with an unamused expression. She raised a single eyebrow at him, questioning what he was doing. He simply shrugged, still keeping his eyes on her.

"How about you, I don't know, just side with me and I'll give you a kiss?" He smiled at the end of his sentence and Amber squinted her eyes at him.

"Just a kiss?"

"What?" Dream sat up with a smirk on his lips. "You want something more?"

"Clay!" Amber exclaimed, covering her face as he chuckled. She pushed him off of her bed and he yelped, back landing against the wooden floor. "Oh... you fell."

"Really?" Dream groaned. "I didn't notice that I fell."

"You're such a baby," Amber snorted before Dream grabbed her arm and tried taking her off of the bed, too. "I'm going to throw water at your face."

"Do it!"

"Uh, what are you two doing?" Amber and Dream stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the source of voice. Standing there on the doorway, Noelani stood, a confused expression etched on her face as she stared at her cousin and her boyfriend.

"Amber pushed me on the floor," Dream pointed to his girlfriend who now sported an offended expression as if she hadn't done what he said. "Don't give me that look! You pushed me."

"I'll just go look at the baby and make myself chocolate milk while you two... continue doing what you're doing," Noelani giggled, leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

Dream looked back at his girlfriend and yanked her hard enough to have her landing on top of him, yet also in a soft matter so her arm wouldn't hurt.

"I thought you were going to land beside me not on top of me," Dream groaned and Amber did, too. "I was going to move out of the way."

"Clearly you didn't move out of the way fast enough," Amber breathed out. "I was going to land on my face so I'm kind of thankful for you."

"Yeah, shut up, you idiot."

Amber lifted up her head and looked down at her boyfriend. She snorted. "This just proves Kaleo's words that you're a bottom."

Unimpressed, Dream quickly flipped them around until he was on top, a ghost of a smile now spread on his lips. "Hmm, you seem like a bottom, kitten."

Amber felt her cheeks burn. "Shut up, you butthead."

"Wow, what a nickname," Dream chuckled before the two fell into a comfortable silence. He stared at her, eyes running themselves from her eyes to the moles scattered on her cheek. He also eyed the few pimples she had complained about because she had eaten some Hot Cheetos. "I love you."

"Huh?" Amber stared up at him with wide eyes. He laughed a little at her reaction and continued smiling.

"I-I've been knowing for a while now," Dream breathed out. "It just seemed like every goodbye we said over the phone was missing something. Even before now it felt like every sentence was missing something at the end. You don't have to tell me you love me. I know it's really hard for you sometimes to express your feelings and it's fine by me. Take all the time you need."

"You idiot," Amber smiled softly at him. "I love you, too, and as much as I love the position, your elbow is kind of digging itself into my side and it's hurting me."

"Oh, crap!" Dream wheezed, standing up and helping her. As soon as she was on her feet, Amber hugged her boyfriend who immediately placed a hand on the back of her head, patting it.

"Amber, come on! We have a sleepover! Forget about, Clay. I'm craving attention!" Noelani yelled from the other side of the door. "Come on. I'm getting just as old as Kaleo!"

"Shut up! I'm not old."

"Well, those wrinkles and the gray hair say another thing."

"This is because of you, you nuisance. How about we go outside and you stand in front of my car while I "accidentally" run you over? Hmm? That sounds nice, right?"

"Please, I would let anyone do it for free, Kaleo. You're acting as if I never thought about my death before."

"Ugh, I'm kicking you out."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

are you guys okay? LMAO

But I was thinking about Amberhaving a Love or Host (platonic)and Dream just popping up and saying"Hi, I'm Clay, also known as Dream

having a Love or Host (platonic)
and Dream just popping up and saying
"Hi, I'm Clay, also known as Dream.
I'm Amber's boyfriend and best friend"
and just everyone freaking out because
the two are very private about their
relationship and just this interaction
is very wholesome 🥲🥲