Chapter 47 : Trapped.

Start from the beginning

" Navu, udhar dekhoo. "
She pointed towards the entrance.

Naveen yelled in horror, seeing them soaked with orangish color
" Mere shoes!!! WTF.... Itne kheechad kaha se aayein?..."

Shalini smiling devilishly,
" sambhaloo khudko... Sir ghumavoo aur woh table dekhoo...."

Naveen saw his litte card house was brutally demolished with a rubber ball. It took him 72 minutes to build it.

Shalini - " Aur tumahre favorite white shirt joh akele washing machine so raha tha, may be woh bechara bore horaha tha. Yeh sochke Rajveer ne uske saath tumhare silk smitha wala pink t shirt daaldi. Ab woh dono saathmein tumhare duniya ko rangeen banayenge..."
She announced the last thing breaking Naveen's remaining heart....

Naveen caught his spinning head convincing himself that it's the first time his Veeru is behaving such a way.

Shalini- " Its the Karma Navu. Aur baatein chupavoo apne biwi se."
She taunted making a face.

Naveen glared at Naina and, scolded
" yeh sub tere hi Sangat ka asar he. Tu thoda door reh Mere Veeru se... gusse mein yeh sub pranks karne ka aadat tune hi use pass ki he na?...'"
not knowing the fact that, someone was ready to murder him.

Shalini slapping Naveen's shoulder,
" Kyaa bola tumne? Firse kaho?... you told her to maintain a distance from her own husband ?
Navu, Naina Rajveer ki biwi he...."
She shouted the last line, making it sure that her dear nanand heard it clear.

Then holding Naveen's arm,
" Kal humare beech mein kuch hua toh mujhe bhi same bologe tum? I hate you Capt. Ahluwaliya "
She stormed inside her bedroom leaving Naveen behind.

Naveen - " Yeh aur iske pregnancy hormones.
He followed her hurriedly and for a second turned back,
" Gudiya, ek baar infirmary jaake aaja. Kahin Veeru ne coffee mein..."

Naina completed his line blankly,
" jamal.ghota nahi milaya. Dekha maine."

She sat there silently watching the whole area clearing slowly. All the things in her little universe appeared before her asking her to arrange them properly. She was unsure not knowing how to behave in all these kind of situations. After her collision with Abhi last night, a small part of her got spurted and wished to know the truth behind her marriage. It sprouted slowly making it's space, questioning her own self to investigate what happened the wedding night. Why her bhaiyya suddely stood against to Abhi, her first love? He was happy back then. Her bhaiyya convinced Abhi's father, and hired the best wedding planners as per their status. In end what went wrong?
Abhi's message was enough to drag her dead broken oldself back.

But, it suddenly got vanished in air, soon as a soothing voice intruded her thoughts... he took her name in sleep. He recognised her presence, her auroma may be. That fact astonished her. Her smiling calm Rajveer took her name last night, that too without opening his eyes. She felt too contented with her own name being heard from his mouth. She remembered the last time, when he subconsciously considered her as Ananya, that thing pinched a small nerve of her heart. And now this? Why her heart is beating so fast? Everything is so confusing. Why?

She gulped down another gulab jamun, which brought sweetness in her mouth and lighted her heart. He pulled her in his embrace willingly last night. That touch... his manly arms held her for the first time. Excitement again swimmed into her blood, rewinding those moments.

How can she forget their proper cuddlover?
His mellow breath that hopped through her hairs, from time to time assured her that he is there for her always. His hot body heat made sure she too slept well in this winter with a shield. She closed her eyes hugging the pillow again trying to feel last night.