Practice Match

(M/n) - Male name

(L/n) - Last name

(h/c) - hair color

(e/c) - eye color

__________________

It was an early Sunday morning, the day when the practice match with Karasuno would be. (M/n) had just left his house and walked his way to the school gym to prepare everything before Karasuno would arrive. (M/n) wasn't a morning person and was still very tired from the lack of sleep he had got from watching anime the whole night. Which got him new eyebags and messy (h/c) hair.

As (M/n) was walking down the road of his neighborhood, past the various houses. As he was about to turn a corner, a boy with orange hair riding on a bike came flying down the road at a very high speed, nearly crashing into the (h/c) male. The orange-haired boy shouted a loud 'sorry' as (M/n) just blinked as he looked in the direction the orange-haired boy had gone. Before turning the corner again he checked if it was safe to walk or someone coming at high speed as he continued his way to the gym.

___________

(M/n) had placed two ball carts on each side of the court, both teams had their own they could use in their warm-ups. After (M/n) had set up the net there was still some time left before the teams would start to arrive, and he was still tired, meaning a great opportunity to catch up on the sleep he had lost. The (h/c) male took out his dark blue blanket with yellow stars he always had with him from his bag as he laid down on the court falling asleep immediately.

The (h/c) male was woken up by someone shaking his body gently and voices whispering around him. (M/n) let out a groan as he just turned around continuing his nap ignoring the whispers hoping they would leave him alone to sleep. But luck wasn't on his side today as someone pulled the blanket off him. (M/n) was feeling the floor around him to see if he could find his blanket, with no luck, (M/n) opened his eyes to see who had taken his star blanket. When the still tired male looked up he saw Iwaizumi holding his blanket with a smirk on his face.

"Morning sleeping beauty! Sleep times are over so get up" He said as he looked down at the male lying on the floor "What time is it?" the (h/c) male asked the spiky-haired male as a yawn left his mouth "The time for you to wake up and get your ass of the court before I make you" "Make me then" that wasn't the answered

Iwaizumi thought he would get it as he tried to say something back but nothing came as a blush appeared on his cheeks and the others who were in the gym had heard what the (h/c) male had said.

(M/n) smirked at the reaction he got as he got up standing up now looking down on the vice-captain who still had a blush on his face as he took back his blanket from Iwaizumis hands, putting it in its proper place in his gym bag and instead took out a lollipop, removed the wrap and put it in his mouth and sucked on it. He looked around the gym only to see the team stare at him, face redder than a tomato "Where are Kindaichi and Yahaba?" the male asked when he saw everyone but the two, plus Oikawa, but he had a knee injury that needed to be healed.

"Yahaba-senpai said he needed to check something before the match, and Kindaichi-Kun tagged along" Kunimi answered the (h/c) male when he had got out of his little gaze, the others soon following, turning around of embarrassment wishing they were the lollipop. (M/n) nodded his head as he went and fetched the bottle carrier telling him he was going to fill them up as he walked out of the gym.

_______

Elsewhere, Kindaichi and Yahaba were walking while talking about Karasuno and a guy named 'Kageyama' also known as 'The king of the court'.

"You went to the same junior high he did, didn't you, Kindaichi-Kun?" Yahaba asked as they walked around the school grounds "Oh, you mean Kageyama?" Kindaichi said as he looked at Yahaba to make sure he was right and turned forward after "Sure, he was head and shoulders above the rest in skills, but he's just not cut out to be a team player, at all. He's too egocentric." He said as a glare appeared on his face. "I see... I guess since then he went to Karasuno, his strength as a player must be a thing of the past." Yahaba said, a hand behind his head as he continued "Besides, all I know about Karasuno is that their manager is a beauty." At that Kindaichi turned his head to Yahaba as a small blush was visible on his cheeks.