I Want To Break Free

You go and surprise your boyfriend, Roger Taylor. He's filming the music video for 'I Want To Break Free'. He thought that the band should dress up as women and he would be a school girl.

You knock his dressing room door.

"Who is it?" he asks.

"Liv" i answer.

"Don't you dare come in!"

"what, why?" i chuckle. I turn the door handle and open the door.

"what did i say?" he sighs. I close the door behind us and i began to look at him.

He's dressed in a white shirt and a pink and yellow striped tie. His wig is blonde and has two black bows. He has a short grey skirt on with black tights and white socks. One of the socks is pulled up and the other isnt. 

I put my hand to my mouth, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"This is why i didn't want you to come in".

"Oh, you look so cute", i smile, putting my arms around his neck. He puts his arms around my waist and kisses me.

"You think?"

"Yeah, i mean... Rogerina is beautiful". I giggle and he rolls his eyes, but its followed by a laugh.

He starts to kiss my neck, he kisses up my neck until he reaches my lips and squeezes my thigh.

"Roger!" i laugh but then hear the door open.

"Oh.." Freddie says. "sorry ladies", he smiles.

I laugh at what he is wearing, its a really short black leather skirt with a pink top, giant pink circle earrings and black stockings.

"What's up Fred?" Roger asks him.

"We need to record this video, darling! Hurry up". he begins to walk away.

"Fine" Roger replies.

"Babe?" i say holding his hands.

"Hm?"

"Can i watch please?" I smile.

"UH, no" he answers and i give him puppy dog eyes. "why'd you wanna watch?"