Chapter One

Kakashi Hatake and Yugito Nii were already married and already have four kids, they have three daughters, Mei Hatake (13), Pakura Hatake (13) and Kushina Hatake (12)and a son named Tobi Hatake (12). The two couples were escorting their children to the Hidden Leaf Academy.

" Okay kids. You four are ready for taking the Chunin Exams." Kakashi Hatake said.

" Yes we are daddy." Mei Hatake, Pakura Hatake and Kushina Hatake were both said.

Tobi deadpanned.

" Oh boy. Those ladies are really psychotic." Tobi Hatake said.

Yugito smacked Tobi in the head.

" Knock it off Tobi." Yugito Nii said. " Just focus on the Genin Exams."

" I know mom." Tobi Hatake said. " Once we passed the test, we are officially Genin and were moving to different respective Genin teams."

" Yes Tobi." Yugito Nii said. " But remember, a ninja never run away like a coward from the battle."

" Thanks mom. I'll get your advice underway. "Tobi Hatake said.

Now Tobi, Mei, Pakura and Kushina were entering the Hidden Leaf Academy as IIruka and Anko were congratulating Kakashi and Yugito.

" We like to congratulated to you Lord Sixth for having four children." Iruka said.

" It's not so easy for having children even though me and Yugito were aging." Kakashi said.

" Where is Naruto now?" Anko asked.

" Naruto goes leaving on his new journey for another training section." Naruto said. " Sadly, he will missed the Jonin Exams."

Anko and Iruka were deadpanned.

" Are you kidding me?" Anko said.

" What is that idiot thinking?" Iruka said.

" Naruto will probably traveling around the world while Hinata stayed behind." Kakashi said. 

" You know what Kakashi, that old Naru is probably to the Land of Toads to become the next Toad Sage." Yugito said.

" Ugh oh. Not good for him." Anko said.

" Naruto will be banned from the exams for life and also disqualified from the candidacy in order to become the next Hokage." Iruka said.

" What should I do then? I couldn't stopped his decision." Kakashi said.