one

megumi enters the school extra early than usual. he received a tip from his friend that they don't have training this morning meaning the athletes are not gonna be around. no athletes = no screaming from fan girls and fan boys, most importantly, no crowds. megumi looked around, he only saw a few students on the campus. it was awfully quiet. but was it really? or is it because the boy was wearing headphones, listening to burning pile by mother mother and the volume is on max.

megumi removes his headphones and put it inside his bag. he enters the passcode and the locker opened. his locker was neat, his books are organized and you won't see a trace of dust. aside from his books and notebooks, he keeps a picture of him and his sister on the back of the locker's door. megumi finished organizing his things and he opens his phone to message his friends that he would be at the building during his free time. 'huh, everything is going my way. this is a first.' he thought, a small smile appearing on his lips.

just then a pink haired boy walks past him and opens the locker beside his.

he looks to his left, there stood the athlete, yuuji itadori. 

'or so i thought.' the black-haired boy sighs. he closed his locker and ruffled his hair. 'his fans should be here in any minute.'  he turns his back from the athlete and started to walk away, fast, because there was another group of students holding some kind of banner running towards his direction, probably there to motivate yuuji since the tournament is coming soon.

"fucking toge inumaki. you told me you don't have training today?" 

"yeah! megumi i swear i didn't know he would be coming to school early." 

"fuck."

"are you mad? i apologize for giving you the wrong information master megumi fushiguro, i could assure you this won't happen next time." toge swears and raises his right hand. the former shaked his head a no. "no don't apologize, it gave me no harm at all."

'although i almost lost my composure there.' megumi thought as he shrinks in his chair. the two bestfriends were inside an abandoned building. the building was an old school, the chairs and tables were rusty and there are dry leaves scattered on the floor. this place became his safe place in no time. it was peaceful, only the sound of wind, birds chirping and the sound of leaves rustling is heard.

"maki is coming right? she told me she has something to announce." toge asks, shrugging. "i bet it's about kugisaki." megumi answered him, maki came in thereafter. "sup gays!" she greeted, a hand on her waist. "whatever your announcement is, please make it short as i am running late for my class." toge complained, megumi snickered at them, earning a glare from his cousin. "we are literally on the same class what the fuck do you mean you are running late? our class starts at 10:45 you fucking dumbo." maki hissed at toge.

"nobara-"

"oh, so you're on the first-name basis now?"

"well, mr. toge inumaki, it would be weird if i call my girlfriend by her last name right?"

"what."

"nobara and i are dating. that's the announcement. also, my princess and itadori invited us to-" 

"fucking finally. congrats, i'm happy for you." megumi clapped his hands, congratulating her. he turned to toge and laughed at his shocked face. "h-how? i thought it was one sided! oh my, did you use some kind of witchcraft on her?" toge gulped at his friend, covering his mouth afterwards. fear evident on his face.

"hey toge? do you want me to send yuuta the screenshots of your private twitter account?" maki smiled sinisterly.

"HUH? what screenshots lol hahahahaha what do you mean bestie i don't have a twitter account i actually deactivated mine last week lmao what are you saying?" the platinum blonde haired boy chuckled nervously.

"did he just..? spelled the abbreviations by letter?"

"yup, he just did."

megumi grinned, standing up from his seat in the process. he wears his bag on his shoulders, "im leaving. good luck toge! congrats again maki."

toge did a finger heart then blew a kiss at his bestfriend. maki was about to say something but megumi beat him into it.

"also, maki? to answer your invitation from earlier, i'm sorry but i refuse to eat at the cafeteria with itadori."