Our Little Secret

Zhao Xiaotang's Pov

I am currently courting my jealous girlfriend, even though we came into agreement the we'll hide our relationship, she still throwing tantrums every time our shooting is done "babe~ I want a hug" I said to her pouting and giving her puppy eyes "why don't you hug our dear XinXin instead?" Sigh, after we debuted a lot of CP video of me and Shuxin is on the internet "Yan come on, you are being unreasonable, the gang knew that we are dating but the public didn't" I said to her, she using her phone and not listening to every single word I said "baobei.....Yuyan baobeiii~ are you just gonna ignore me?" I back hugged her but she isn't talking so I started kissing her ears, cheeks, going to her neck "ahh Xiaotang, the other will be back any moment" she moan, finally she's talking again, it's more scarier when Yuyan is gentle and silent, I love it more if she's loud, especially on bed.

"Whatever the public says you are the only one I love" "but why are you acting like you like her more" she said looking on the floor, ahh my heart can't take this she's so cute "you're even clingy.... DYHT" she muttered in a voice that almost I can't hear, sheesh I just wanna put her in my pocket "wow you even know our CP name" I teased her making her stand up from her seat and walking away "what's up with her? She look....pissed?" Kiki said pointing her thumb at the door where Yuyan exited "she's throwing another jelly tantrums" I got up and tidy myself "be careful Xiaotang I might snatch her away from you" she said waving her hand and leaving me dumbfounded, does she really mean it? I can't loose Yuyan, she love me too much, she can't just leave me. Actually Yuyan and Kiki also a CP made by fans, not just Kiki, she also have many more like Keni, Dia Meng, Sharon, and many more cute girls she protects, like seriously I should me the one who's jealous.

Another day has come and today is another shooting for our variety show called 'Let's Party' nothing special happen but Yuyan is still ignoring me, she's either talking to Xueer and Kiki, why does my heart clench every time I see her and Kiki talking? is it because of what Kiki said yesterday? 'be careful Xiaotang I might snatch her away from you' it pissed me off how Yuyan is caring to others, I divert my attention away from them, after our shooting I lay myself at my room, I showered first and prepare for dinner while I am eating hotpot I scroll through weibo and saw a video of Yuyan and Kiki I played it "oh this is todays episode" I said munching on my food as the video plays I recognized that this isn't aired, this part is not recorded, where did they get this? Did someone from the staff record this behind the scene? I played the video one more time, and Yuyan take the initiative to complement Kiki, I knew she's only boosting their confidence but hugging her is too much, I think Kiki isn't playing around, she wants Yuyan this time.

I knock at their room since Yuyan, Kiki, and Keke are roommates, the main door was opened by Lu Keran who is slurping her cold noodles "where's Kiki?" I asked her pointed at the door "inside Yan's room" wtf what is she doing there? I said my thanks to her and plan to barge in but its locked so I knock non-stop "wtf keke can you wait" and Kiki open the door for me "ohh what's up Tangtang" what's up my ass I looked inside but Yuyan is no where to be found "where's my girl?" "Shower why?" She pointed the shower still blocking the door what's her problem "well I just wondering if I could talk to MY girlfriend so would you let me inside HER room" I said to her, she move to side and let me sit, I haven't been in here this is actually my first time, her room is super neat and it's bigger "why are you here" I asked her as I occupy the bed "well I'm her roommate, I should be asking you that" she said to me 'well sorry Kiki she is my girlfriend and I happen to miss her tonight deal with it' that was all the words my brain want to say but I can't do it "I want to ask something" I said and after that the shower turned off "Kiki can you dry my hair off" Yuyan is only on towels when getting out of shower "oh hey tangtang wazzup?" She asked me and I saw Kiki smirk, this pissed me off so I drag Yuyan into my room only wearing towel