Chapter 9: Meeting Sebastian

Start from the beginning

I hid a smile when really all I wanted to do is bust out laughing because she just named some of her ex lovers/ girlfriends. (Noticed how I said some). The lady looked at her and started typing then stop.

"What is it again?" she asked. Just as Ke'ke was about to speak I cut her off, as much as I would love to watch this I knew we were wasting time. "She's just fuck- I mean messing with you, her name is Tynesha A. Richards" I said my accent gone. She quickly typed and gave Ke'ke her new schedule. I was about to thank her but stopped when I saw her pulling out a whole bottle of germex and started pouring some in her hands as if we were some disease. 'Now who's being ghetto?' I thought to myself disappointed at her. For an adult she sure was naïve. I felt Ke'ke tense beside me.

"You know what, you are pissing me the fuck off thinking that we got diseases and shit, you better keep yourself in check or Im going to bust your face-"

"And let's go before you really hurt somebody" I interrupted Ke'ke and pulled her away from the racist woman. Ke'ke held her hands up in surrender. "Ey im just saying, she does it one more time an im going H.A.M on her ass" she said. I laughed. I looked down at our schedules and groaned. "We only have three classes and lunch together" I said. Ke'ke snatched my schedule and compared mine to hers. "Spanish, gym , and AP World history, damn I didn't even know we was so smart" Ke'ke said. I shrugged. "I guess we split up from here, oh and Ke'ke do not get into any trouble... yet" I stated. She grinned and waved me off. Second period lets go.

Finding my first class wasn't so hard even though I was about 20 minutes late, it had a big sign stating the subject and room number. I knocked and walked in, ignoring all the stares I was getting. I scoffed inside my head, they acted like they never seen another-

"Ah you must be the new student, you do realize your twenty minutes late, but I would let it slide since its your first day. I am Ms. Mayer please introduce yourself to the class." Ms. Mayer said in a soft yet stern voice and with clarity.

"My name is Lexia but you can call me Lexie, I am 17 and I came here with my best friend." I said, not really giving too much information out. I looked at Ms. Mayer and she nodded letting me know that I could go and sit down. I sat next to a nerdy brunette who looked up at me excitedly with those blue eyes. As soon as I sat down everybody else pretty much continued into what they were doing, some were even whispering about me thinking that I couldn't overhear them. I felt a tap on my shoulder next to me and I looked beside me to look at the brunette girl again.

She smiled at me brightly, "Hey I'm Abby, you can ask me anything if you want and I'll be your guide for today." she said brightly. I slowly smiled at her bright personality. "Thanks I'll need that." I told her. Ms. Mayer which was actually my English teacher began to go on about something which I ignored.

I carefully looked around, staring at others who stared at me. "So explain to me why people are staring and whispering about me" I asked Abby shifting my attention back to her. She grinned at me. "Well that's easy, you are gorgeous." she said. I stared at her waiting.

"I'm being serious, the girls are either jealous or awed by you and the boys lust after you. It's what I have been hearing all day, especially your friend who's caused quite a commotion even though I haven't met her yet." she told me. At that moment the bell rang signaling that the class was over. "Alright class your dismissed and don't forget to study for tomorrows quiz." Ms. Mayer shouted as kids rushed out the door.

 "Come on we only have five minutes to get to our next class in time." Abby said pulling me out of the class into the hallway that was full of students at the moment. Okay I'll admit there was some cute well hot guys in this school, but just because their hot don't mean that they have a great personality. "Okay let's see your schedule." she said grabbing my schedule and looking at it. "Well we only have two classes together English and gym but I'll show you where your class is." she told me as we walked down the hallway.

"So, what made you come to this school?" Abby asked. I sigh. "Well, Ke'ke and I had to move over here because my dad got a new promotion and has been hiding the fact that he has a fiancée." I said. "Dang that sucks," she said and I nodded agreeing with her. "And who's your dad's fiancée?" Abby asked me. "Ms. Juliet." I said making Abby gasp. "What?" I asked her now curious well a bit.

"Nothing well, Ms.Juliet is Maya and Reena's mom, I feel bad for you because Maya's a total bitch and soon to be your step sister and she's popular in this school." she said. I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah that bitch Maya I already met her, let's just say she's at the hospital right now." I said looking at Abby then frowned. "You look a little green are you alright? and what's the deal?" I asked her. It's not like I was afraid of her. She shaked her head.

"Like I said before she is popular, but not the leader of her group. Stacy is the leader along there is Sarah, Destiny, Daisy and Maya, and I'm  telling you, do not get in their way because they would make your life a living hell and of course you will become the outcast and let's not forget that they really don't care about anybody but themselves and to prove a point Maya bullies Reena her own sister! and of course everybody does the same trying fit in and become like them." she said soon running out of breath.

"I'm not one to ever cause trouble," I told her. "And I'm not scared of a bunch of stuck up rich girls who think they own the school." I said. "Well here is your classroom and good luck." Abby said waving a goodbye to me.

----------------------------

this time when I entered inside the classroom (chemistry) something was different by the way my senses started to overwhelm me warning me to not look up and I being kinda slow, ignored the warnings in my head and looked up freezing when I felt his eyes look all over me as if he was undressing me. Oh damn this boy was hot, sexy even with his black soft looking hair that I wanted to run my hands through it and a really muscular frame, wide shoulders with deep forest green eyes and lips that I just wanted to-

"Miss is there a reason your here?" a teacher around his mid 30s asked me.

I jumped a bit and wanted to roll my eyes, but didn't. I sigh looking down at my feet before looking at the teacher again. "Uh yeah im new." I said handing him my schedule so he could check and sign. He took it and looked over it.

Back to the boy I was describing he also gave this vibe of a dangerous bad boy type, but not just that but also predatory? I don't know the point was, I was feeling uneasy and I knew by the way he smirked at me he was trouble and lord knows I don't fuck with trouble. I was also startled by the way I was thinking and how my body responded to him, the way how I just wanted to crawl on to his lap unzip his jeans and ride on his -

"Ms. Rodriguez-"

"Its Lexia." I said snapping out of my thoughts and interrupting him.

"Okay then Ms. Lexia I am Mr. Miller  and your chemistry teacher why don't you introduce yourself to the class and then sit beside Sebastian." Mr. Miller said. Ugh another one.

"My name is Lexia but you can call me Lexie and I'm 17." I stated I just really wanted to sit down already and avoid the boy who looked like trouble.

Mr. Miller nodded to himself. "Okay Sebastian please raise your hand so Lexia know where she needs to sit." and as soon as he said that the sexy boy who made my body crave him, slowly raised his hand while smirking at me.

Fuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I finally UPLOADED YAYY.

If you have any questions comment and if you just want to talk inbox me

don't forget to vote and fan- I mean follow

                                                                                             Love,

                                                                                                      xbriaaloverosex