Chapter 4: More People

Start from the beginning

Tommy: Hey, what class are we supposed to be going to again?

Quackity: Oh, Class 1-A.

After walking up a flight of stairs, we make it to the doorway of Class 1-A. 'I really don't want to be here, I just want to brush Techno's hair again. . .'

I open the door and  everyone in the class stop what they were doing and stare at us. 

Tommy: What? Why the hell are you all staring at me and Big Q?

My eyes scan the room to see the familiar broccoli haired kid including the blondie that almost killed us yesterday. Quackity seemed to recognize the green haired kid as well as he began talking.

Quackity: Eyyyyy, broccoli kid! Nice to see you again!

He seemed to shocked by this interaction as his eyes widen. The entire class shifted their attention to him and he became more stressed by the sudden interaction.

???: Do you know these people, Midoriya? You went with Aizawa to the interrogation room, correct?

'So Midoriya is his name?' Quackity and I were confused, the Midoriya kid responded to the blue haired boy with a very weird response.

Midoriya: O-oh, well, I-I don't really know them, I j-just went with them to the interrogation room. That's all!

I decided to speak up.

Tommy: So uh, we're the new kids. That Aizawa dude is gonna come soon so we'll just sit in the back. . .

Quackity and I proceed to walk to the back and sit on the ground while the others stare at us. 'Jesus christ, why can't they stop staring at us? Are we that cool or some shi-' I get cut off by my thoughts as a similar portal appears on top of us.

Tommy: Oh, fuckin' hell!

I stand up and summon my axe and I see the students eyes all widen in shock.

???: FOOLISH, GHOSTBUR, QUICK! GRAB YOUR WATER BUCKETS, WE COULD BE HEADED TO THE GROUND!

Wait a minute. . . . THAT SOUNDED LIKE SAM!

Tommy: SAM?! IS THAT YOU?!

Quackity: Wait, SAM?!

We suddenly see Awesamdude, Foolish and Wilbur. . .well, more like Ghostbur. . .throw water down on the ground. Ghostbur just flew, he had no scratches what so ever. Ghostbur's face was the only one visible and he was smiling as he saw me and Quackity.

???: WHO ARE THEY?!

???: THIS IS SO NOT MANLY!!

Foolish: Oh hey Tommy and Quackity!

Foolish had his iconic Totem of Undying mask covering his face while he had Diamond armor on him. Sam had his gas mask and creeper mask covering his face while having his classic outfit under some Golden armor. Ghostbur wore his classic maroon beanie with his yellow sweater and is transparent of course. 

Quackity: Hey, Foolish! What are you doing here?

Foolish: I- OW- Remind me not to stand up next time. . .

Foolish was his canon height instead of his actual minecraft character's height.

Tommy: Pfft- you do realize that there are kids here, right?-

I get cut off by the blue haired dude again.

???: Who are they?! Are you secretly a villian?!

Sam: Villian? Are we in some fantasy world?