The Play of Tentacles

Start from the beginning

With a smirk he lifts his leg up and Ohm blocks it with his arm. A silent murmur comes out of his mouth and Ohm's eyes widen when ice daggers launches at him. The younger opens his hands and tentacles appears behind his back, grabbing on the ice daggers, "Are you fucking insane!?" He shouts at Fluke, but the elder looks with glittering eyes at the tall and dark tentacles.

Ohm commands one of his tentacles to grab Fluke's wrists tight and pulls him right in front of him. Fluke blinks in shock and Ohm grabs his jaw, "I'm fed up with your bullshit. You've cast a curse on me, provokes me every time I see you and now when my life is finally at peace, you are doing exactly the same thing again! What the fuck do you want, Natouch!"

"Fuck me,"

Ohm has heard a lot of things coming out of Fluke's mouth and out of all the scenarios he can think of for the elder to annoy him. Fluke wanting to be fucked by him is something he never thought of. "What the—," His voice cut off when Fluke pulls the tentacle that locked his wrists down and snuggles against his cheek, "You don't know how much I want you to violate me with your tentacles.

A shiver runs down Ohm's spine when Fluke licks the tentacle. His whole body flinches and Fluke smirks, "Can you feel it?" He asks seductively and Ohm wants to look away, but he can't take his eyes off from the elder. "Release the others, Ohm..." The latter gulps. It's the first time Fluke calls him by his real name and not some stupid pet name and it's doing something to him.

Unconsciously, all his tentacles appear again and Fluke shivers on the sight of the dark and large creature looming behind Ohm. They come closer, hesitant to touch yet eager to feel that contact of skin. Fluke moans when a tentacle brushes against his thigh and Ohm grabs the side of his chair tight. He can't believe that he was so angry a minute ago and now his cock is throbbing from the sight of his tentacles touching the other.

Another tentacle snakes around Fluke's whole torso making the elder arches his back. It is as if Ohm is being possessed because two other tentacles are already unbuttoning Fluke's pants and throwing them away. The one snaking around his torso cuts his dress shirt open and hugs the smaller body tight again. It is amazing how much Ohm can feel the warm skin and beating heart of the other even though he isn't directly touching him.

Still seated in his chair, the tentacle pulls Fluke's arms above his head and the two others on his thigh spread his legs wide. Ohm gulps at the sight of Fluke's torso and the bulge inside his underwear. "Aren't you too much of a pervert?" Ohm says and Fluke glares, "I'm not," he pants, but Ohm rolls his eyes. "Really?" He smirks.

The tentacle around his torso moves the head part to one of his nipples and brushes against it. Fluke moans out loud while his body shivers from pleasure, "You are enjoying it too much, Natouch." Ohm crosses his legs and arms, "Let's see how long you can survive them," he smirks.

The remaining tentacles move slowly towards the smaller body, one towards his face, his nipples and two to his lower part. "Be a good boy and open your mouth," Fluke blushes before doing what he is told to. The tentacle brushes gently against his plumped lips before pushing itself inside. Ohm closes his eyes for a minute, because he can feel everything throughout his body. So warm and moist and he focuses on moving it in and out.

Without doubt, Fluke is enjoying it because he can feel his tongue moving around the tentacle and sucking it hard. Slowly, Ohm moves his fingers without knowing and another tentacle moves towards Fluke's underwear. Brushing it gently from the elder's cock to his hole and they both shiver from the pleasure, "Shit." Ohm cusses to himself and he opens his eyes.

A blush appears on his face when he witnesses Fluke drooling and quivering so much from the tentacles. The slimy liquid is covering his small body and his underwear is being soaked by the other tentacles. "Remove it," Ohm commands and the tentacles lift Fluke's body in the air, pulling the last clothing of the elder. They carry him midair, opening his leg.