Jacob's dad said that as if he knew exactly what he'd been thinking and that's when Kevin could finally breathe.

Oh my God... he did it. He got permission. Fuck yeah!!!

He couldn't hide his excitement as he beamed, thanking them over and over again. He was so over the moon that tears of joy began forming in his eyes.

He'd never felt so relieved and accomplished in his entire life. Jacob's parents gave him permission to marry him.

Looks like he didn't have to cry himself to sleep while listening to 'Rude' by Magic.

"Now, Kevin," it was the woman again, "when are you planning to propose? I'm assuming you haven't yet because I didn't see a ring on his finger."

He opened his mouth to speak, "I-"

"KEVIN MOON! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!"

The brunette physically jolted at the sound of Jacob's voice bellowing through the mansion.

He looked at the door then back at his boyfriend's parents who, looked just as confused if not more.

He apologized to them before dismissing himself to go check up on Jacob. Kevin immediately assumed that there was a spider because, the last time Jacob had seen one of the 8 legged creatures he came to him crying.

It was kind of adorable really, how much the older could get worked up over something as small as a spider.

When he found him, the male was, to no one's surprise, at the cereal bar. The cereal addict glared at him the second he noticed his presence.

Hold up. Was he mad?

"What did you ask them? Cus Kevin I swear to God if you asked them for embarrassing stories I'll deck you right here right now!"

Oh, that's what he's worried about? Letting out a chuckle, he pulled his boyfriend into his arms as he caressed the blonde hair on his head.

"I didn't do that."

"What did you ask? I don't believe you!"

Wow, he really was concerned. Now Kevin was curious...

"I swear I didn't but now I kind of wish I did. What exactly are you trying to hide from me?"

Jacob's eyes widened but then went back to give him a glare, letting out a huff of annoyance.

"N-nothing! But what did you ask them then, huh?"

Kevin stuck his tongue out, "Not telling."

"Why?"

His boyfriend looked ready to throw a tantrum so Kevin did the only thing he thought would help. He kissed him.

It was a soft kiss that they both melted into, loving the warmth the other gave off. Breaking it, he looked into Jacob's sparkling eyes and gave a sweet smile.

"I love you, Bae."

That was all he said before pulling Jacob even closer, hugging him tight. The older hummed as he let his face fall into the younger's chest.

"I love you too, Moon."

Kevin grinned.

His mind wandered back to the conversation with his parents. They granted him permission to marry this boy right here in his arms... and he couldn't be more ecstatic. He felt the tears welling up in his eyes again as he continued to clung onto the older male for dear life, as if it depended on it.

He let out a sniff and of course Jacob heard it. The male attempted to raise his head but Kevin didn't let him go.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Was he okay? No. He was much better than that. He felt like he could accomplish anything, so long as he had Jacob there beside him. And now he could, he could have him next to him for the rest of his life, that is if Jacob says yes.

He hoped that, when the time came and he actually proposed, he'd be accepted. One yes is all he'd need to feel like the luckiest man in the universe.

He couldn't blow it because to put it simply... he needs him because without him he's incomplete. Kevin Moon needs Jacob Bae.

Because he loves him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:Heyyyy~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Heyyyy~

SURPRISE!!!!!!

I might keep doing back to back updates for a little while.

Y'know, just to see how you guys respond.

This chapter was a bit emotional and I'm not going to lie to you... the rest of the book- hold on to your hearts because I'm just getting started.

Anyways, last chapter the majority of y'all said that instead of Mpreg you wanted them to adopt so... adopting it is!

Now, I'm only giving Moonbae one kid but y'all get to decide.
Boy or Girl?

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜