<your hair is more blackish cuz you got highlights and your eyes are still purple>"Rushifā look we get to sit beside each other!" "Could you shut the fuck up!?"You turn to see who said that and it was a spikey blonde haired boy "um no

"Rushifā look we get to sit beside each other!" "Could you shut the fuck up!?"You turn to see who said that and it was a spikey blonde haired boy
"um no..? You can't do anything... this is just the way I am" he starts walking towards you "WTF DID YOU JUST THREATEN ME!?" You flinched from that remembering you old family, Shoto and Iida were about to step in when Rushifā grabbed you and put you behind him. "Don't ever! Speak to her/him like that!" The blonde boy smirks "oh really what are you going to do!?" "You can do whatever you want to me but I won't let you lay a finger on him/her!" You peak your head out from behind Rushifā after calming down and look at the blonde boys crimson red eyes. And you see worry, anger, and ...sadness.
You walk out from behind Rushifā and start to walk towards the blonde boy. "Miss I suggest you get back behind me." You ignore him and keep walking towards the blonde boy "wtf get away!" You ignore the blonde boys comment and hug him...
"get off me wtf!?" He tries to push you off but you just held tighter. You let go and look at him "what's your name..?" He is just shocked no one ever really gave him self comfort. "B-Bakugo Katsuki..." you smile at him "ok!" You walk away like nothing happened and sat down at you seat and listened to Iida and a girl with black hair....
"Okay! Since there is two new students we are going to introduce ourselves! I'll go first! I'm Momo Yaorozo!" "Denki Kaminari!" "Mina Ashido!" "Eijiro Kirishima!"
"Sero Hanta!" "Tsuyu Asui.." "Kyoka Jirou..." "I-Izuku Midoriya!" "Ochaco Uraraka!" "Yuga Aoyama!" "Mashirao Ojiro.." "K-oji K-koda!" "Rikido Sato" "mezo Shoji" "Fumikage Tokoyami.." "Toru Hagakure!" "And I'm Minet-" "NOT important!" You look over and see the pink girl you think her name was...Mina?... but she looked like a fun person you thought.

~lunch time~
"Hey! Y/n was it? Come and eat with us!" Mina offers but before you could say anything... "oh! Su-" "she's sitting with us...!" Shoto says pulling you to a empty table. "Oh ok..." you say as you sat down at the table. You guys all catch up on stuff that happened you didn't tell them about Rushifā being a demon or him being your butler or you being rich aka a Billionaire.. because you didn't want them thinking any different of you.

"So.. what is Rushifā to you and how'd you meet?" Shoto asked "Well he is my friend and we met while I was training in a forest...." you lied you always have been a pretty good lier. "Oh that's cool N/n!" Iida say happy "ya!..." you sorta trail off as someone caught your eye...again... (is that...!!!) you thought and got up and ran towards your brother as Rushifā followed behind you the other two just watched the beautiful reunion you did the same thing you did to Shoto and just hugged him and didn't say anything "um hello? I don't really appreciate you getting into my space he says pushing you off. But then you looked him in the eyes "N/N-CHAN?!" You smile as he remembered you from your eyes "HEY Shin Shin!!" He then pulls you into a tight hug. All of class 1-a besides the 3 thought (how does this girl/boy know all of the people that show no affection but makes them have affection for him/her?!) "h-hey I l-love you and a-all but I can't b-breathe..." before Shinsou could let go Rushifā runs towards you guys and grabs you all in a flash, so fast that there was wind. Shinsou looks at Rushifā
"who is you?" Shinsou asks "h-he is my friend!" You say quickly "ok...?" Shinsou says.
"Oh well that's the bell!" You were about to walk away but Shinsou said. "Wait are you gonna come back to the house!?" You look at Rushifā and back at Shinsou "Well no but I do live on the same street so we can always be together! I won't brake our promise!" You say "me neither!" Shinsou says then waves goodbye and you and Rushifā leave to class. You walk into the class and see the class is already there "o-oh ok..." you say and go over to your seat, you were about to pull out your chair but Rushifā got it first ...again... "rude..." "I'm only using proper manners if you would like me to stop you know what to do.." everyone heard the conversation and were wondering what he meant by 'if you want me to stop you know what to do' even Iida and Shoto were wondering.