You Stupid Jealous Jackass!

Start from the beginning

When Saint left the bathroom and entered the bedroom, Zee had turned in his sleep and was sleeping on his side. He was curled up like a small baby. Saint grabbed his pyjama bottom and put it on. He carefully got in bed and slowly got under the cover.He scooted closer to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his Baby. He sighed and kissed Zee's neck. He felt so happy. He felt so calm. He felt at home. Suddenly Zee stirred in his sleep.

"Saint... You're home..." Zee turned around and smiled at Saint.
"Hey Baby..." Saint whispered and kissed Zee's forehead.
"Shit..." He said.
"What's wrong?" Zee asked him.
"I forgot about the food your left for me... They're still on the dining table."
"Have you eaten dinner?" Zee questioned him and he shook his head.
"You have to eat... You've been too busy... I know cause I ask your staff all the time." Zee told him.
"I don't want to leave you... Or the bed..." Saint moved closer and cuddled his boyfriend.
"Let's eat... I'll accompany you." Zee patted Saint's butt.
"Don't pat my ass and then ask me to leave bed!" Saint  complained while Zee laughed.
"Come on Babe..."
"It's late... What's your schedule tomorrow?" Saint asked him.
"I have meetings after lunch... I will be free in the morning... That's why I'm here Saint. Come... Let's eat..." Zee tried moving away from Saint's embrace but the man was relentless.

Zee laughed when they wrestled but it was in actuality him trying to pry Saint's very strong arms around him to loosen.

"Saint! Come on..." Zee was already breathing heavily.
"Let go dumbass!" He punched Saint's arms making the man laugh with him.
"I give up..." Zee ceased moving.

All of the sudden, Saint's stomach made a loud noise. Zee turned his head and stared at his boyfriend. Then, both of them laughed.

"When's the last time you ate?" Zee questioned him.
"Lunch." Saint admitted.
"Oh no... You have to eat... Come on Saint..."
"God... I'm so lazy..."
"I will suck you cock if you eat your dinner." Zee smiled and kissed Saint's lips.
"Bribery Brat?"
"As long as you eat... Why not?" Zee answered.
"What about you?" Saint asked as he smiled mischievously.
"Babe... Don't you know about the lucky number 69?" Zee said and laughed.
"Let's eat..." Saint  immediately left the bed while dragging Zee from it.

They both laughed as they left the bedroom heading towards the kitchen.

******************************************************

"Hey Dome... Hey Pavel." Zee greeted the two when he walked into the kitchen.
"What are you doing?" He asked as he stared at the very serious Pavel and the annoyed Dome.
"My jackass boyfriend here is forcing me to write a story a.k.a a script about the Boy Love relationship between a man an his bodyguard." Dome grumbled while Zee laughed.
"Sounds interesting." Zee nodded.
"It is... I'm telling you Dome... Some love... Some sex... Some action... People like that." Pavel grinned.
"I told him that it won't be good since it doesn't come from here!" Dome muttered while pointing at his heart.
"That's true..." Zee nodded.
"His scripts are awful if they don't come from his heart." He continued.
"Just try it Dome... Pleaseeeeee?" Pavel pouted and batted his eyelashes.
"Fine... Fine... If it sucks... Don't blame me!" Dome grumbled as be began typing away.

Mister Fluffy Mittens jumped on the table an sat next Dome's laptop. He stared at Pavel.

"Do you want some treat?" Pavel asked the cat and the cat hissed.
"If we get married one day Dome... I will disown your damn cat and adopt a new one!" He glared at Mister Fluffy Mittens.
"We will never get married if you hate my cat!" Dome responded.

Pavel made a face and left the dining table to get Mister Fluffy Mittens' favourite snacks. When he came back with the treat, the cat quickly sauntered closer to where Pavel was. It immediately purred loudly.