~14~

Toni POV

Today's was the day I was leaving , and I'm really not ready I'm gonna miss my family my friends my girlfriend Maddie . Cheryl Maddie and I were in the car right now and we were driving to the airport

"I'm gonna miss you babe " Cheryl said

"Me too babe I say getting out of the car and so did Cheryl . I rapped my arms around cheryls neck and leaned in . I kissed her our lips moved in Sink our thougnes fighting for dominance.  I pulled away as we both opened our eyes both of our eyes were in tears . We put our forheads together.

"Youre cruel you know that right " Cheryl said and started to cry

"Babe I know I am ok but it's a chance of a life time I have to take it . I love you " I said (I don't remember if that was the first I love you I think so lest just say it is ) I was freaking out it was the first time I said I love you and I don't even know if she feels the same . I felt cheryls lips on mine I think she felt my heart beat at one thousand speed .

"Babe I love you too " she said those words and it melted my heart I hugged her I couldn't believe this was like the last hug for a month or two .

"I have to go babe " I said and opened the door and wake up Maddie "bby' s I have to go now "

"Ok i love you Toni "Maddie said and jumped in my arms . This was also maddies first i love you

" I love you to bub I have to leave love you guys I'll text you everyday and every time I'm free

////
Hey Guys I'm back Ik this is short but I just wanted to finish this chapter fast cause it's been a while.

Love you guys ♥️