13| NAKED AS FRIENDS

Start from the beginning

"You'll be surprised how many girls are willing to let me draw them after a hook up." Layla said with a laugh as Sarah grinned, flipping through the pages, "Though some just are willing to let me draw them, they don't mind being naked I guess."

"How come you hide them? These should be whats on your walls, not flowers in pots and jesus." Sarah spoke as Layla had to laugh at her tone of voice, "What?"

"Nothing." Layla spoke with a laugh, taking the sketch book from the Cameron girl and laying it down, "Do you want me to peddle you back to your house? I'm pretty good at riding my bike."

Sarah cracked a grin, "I was thinking if would be easier if I just hang around here until tonight, since we have to meet everyone when it gets dark."

"Yeah, that's fine. My dad is out all day so we can stay around here, or we can go out if you want." Layla offered. She liked how natural it felt this time, how normal it was with Sarah. Layla told herself last night that if Kie could move on from her anger for Sarah, Layla could push her feelings aside. It was just weird, she supposed, weird that she couldn't get over her when all they ever did was kiss and feel each other up a bit. Layla had completely hooked up with other girls and never given them another thought, yet this was different.

"Let's stay in today." Sarah spoke as she watched Layla sit down in the chair she had at her drawing desk, "You say some girls just let you draw them?"

"Yeah, if they're comfortable with it." Layla said, her statement seemed to be more of a questioned. Sarah went red as she looked down at her feet, her bottom lip being bitten down on. Layla sat up slowly as Layla pulled the skinny sleeves of her top down her arms. Sarah didn't meet Layla's eye as her shirt slide down her body, standing bare chested infront of her, "Sarah?"

"You can draw me." the Cameron girl said softly with a small smile, finally meet her eye as she unbuttoned her shorts, "To help your creativities flow."

Layla's eyes were as side as silver dollars, eyeing Sarah as the blonde pushed her hair out of her face, walking closer and handing Layla her sketch book, "Where do you want me to stand?"

Layla swallowed as she shook her hand, "You can lay down if you want, if usually takes a while."

Sarah flushed as she bit her lip again, turning around and headed to Layla's bed. Layla breathed out as she adjusting the way she sat, crossing one leg over the other as her sketch book laid across her lap. Sarah laid back on Layla's bed, a small sense of insecurities clearly dancing across her face as she adjusting her body to attempt to keep her boobs sitting perfectly and her stomach sucked in.

"Sarah." Layla spoke up as the blonde looked her was in questioning, "It's okay, it's the sense of drawing someone's body, not about the perfection it comes with. Everyone has a different body, if they didn't I wouldn't bother to draw them."

Sarah felt comforted by Layla's words, relaxing. Her bed smelt like her, warm in the already hot room. Layla made her first mark on the paper before she paused, "Though, if someone was to be perfect, it would be you."

"Rope?"

"Got it."

"Grabbling hook?"

"No grappling hook, we're not batman."

"If one of us was batman, it wound be Kie." Layla said with a nod of her head as she offered Sarah a sip of her lemonade, "And John B would be Robin."

"He would." Sarah laughed as she took a sip of the lemonade.

"Pulley?"

"Check."

"Dark clothes?"

"Got it."