----

The next morning, Satoru brought Itadori to Jujutsu High for his interview with the principal to see if Itadori can actually attend the school. He was able to pass the principal's test and was allowed to attend school there. Afterward, Satoru took him to the dorms where Itadori could move in.

"Woah, this place is huge!" Itadori exclaimed.

"The second and third years are out on a movement," Satoru explained as Itadori explored his room, "But you'll meet them soon enough. There aren't many of them."

"But there's no reason for you to fight, is there?" Satoru asked, "Kaiya, Fushiguro, and I could retrieve Sukuna's fingers for you. You could just wait here."

Itadori looked over at Satoru questioningly, "Who's Kaiya?"

"The girl that was with me the other night. You can meet her after we're done here," Satoru answered.

"Oh, okay," Itadori replied. Itadori turned around and put up a poster of a girl in a bikini on the wall, "But it's fine. I said I'll do it, so I'll do it!" Itadori paused for a brief moment, "Though, lazing around all day while Fushiguro came in all beaten up to bring me a finger would be a funny sight."

"That's true," Satoru agreed.

"Well, I know there's no way in hell you're not going to fight." Satoru added.

"Hey, you were testing me?!" Itadori asked.

Satoru put his index finger in front of Itadori's face and leaned down to his eye level, "If they were that easy to find, we would've found them all already." Satoru told him.

"Some have a presence that's overwhelming. Some keep very quiet," Satoru explained, "Some have been abandoned by a cured spirit. There's nothing more troublesome when it comes to searching for them. But, now we have you."

Satoru backed away from Itadori, "The Sukuna in you will tell us where the fingers are to try and regain his power. You're both a vessel and a locator, our very own radar. So, we won't get anywhere without you in the field."

"You think he's going to be that nice?" Itadori asked, looking down at his stomach.

"I think we can come to a win-win agreement here," Satoru said, opening the door and stepping outside. Itadori followed him out. At the same time, Megumi was exiting his dorm.

"You're next door?" Megumi asked.

"Fushiguro!" Itadori exclaimed in surprise, "You look like you're doing well now."

"There were plenty of empty rooms, weren't there?" Megumi asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"But isn't livelier better?" Satoru asked, walking toward Megumi, "I thought it would be good for--"

"--Cases and missions are enough," Megumi interjected. Megumi crossed his arms, "This was an unwelcome favor."

Itadori looked inside Megumi's room, "Woah, it's so organized."

Megumi grabbed his door and looked down at Itadori, "I just said, you're unwelcome." And he slammed the door on Itadori. Itadori groaned in pain and moved out of Megumi's door frame.

Megumi looked back at Satoru, "Is Shinimi-senpai awake yet?" He asked. Megumi knew Kaiya wasn't a morning person. She was basically a nocturnal animal.

"Probably not." Satoru replied, "We can go check."

Satoru turned his head to Itadori, "You can finally meet Kaiya." Satoru told him.

"Oh, okay," Itadori replied, "Where is she?"

"On another floor," Satoru answered.

"Lucky her," Megumi mumbled.

Satoru took Megumi and Itadori to the upper floor where Kaiya was staying. Satoru knocked on her door and waited for her to answer. When he got no answer, he knocked again. After a short moment, he still didn't get an answer.

"She must still be sleep--" Satoru began, but was cut off when the door opened.

"What is it?" A tired and weary Kaiya asked, rubbing her eye with the back of her knuckle. Satoru smiled, "Kai-chan! You're awake!"

"You woke me up..." Kaiya replied.

"How many hours of sleep have you gotten so far?" Satoru asked.

"Three hours," Kaiya answered, "Can I go back to sleep?" Kaiya moved to close her door, but Satoru put his hand on the door and used his other hand to grab her arm and pull her out of her room. Satoru put his arm over her shoulders to keep her from leaving.

"Not yet. Itadori, this is Shinimi Kaiya. She's a third-year here," Satoru introduced.

"Satoru, please," Kaiya whined, "I'm tired."

"She's not a morning person," Satoru added.

"I can see that..." Itadori mumbled.

"Kaiya, this is Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuuji," Satoru continued. Kaiya smiled tiredly, "Nice to meet you..."

"Nice to meet you too," Itadori replied, bowing respectfully. Itadori looked back up at Kaiy and Satoru, "But I thought you said the third years were gone," Itadori said.

"They are," Kaiya replied, "I'm only here because he's here," Kaiya pointed at Satoru. "Thinking about it now, I should've just gone with them."

"Going back to bed now," Kaiya moved out from under his arm and went back inside her room. "Come back for me when it's noon." She yawned and shut her door.

"Noon?" Itadori asked.

"Kaiya has a different schedule than most students here," Satoru explained.

"It's because of her inability to sleep at night," Megumi added.

"It's not her fault," Satoru countered. Satoru smiled and put his hands together, "Well, it's all good! More importantly, we're going out tomorrow. We're going to pick up the third first year."